Our Legal, Compliance, and Ethics teams ensure we make decisions that are not only good for our customers, but also lawful and ethical. We need experts to make sure our stores follow all laws and regulations. More than that, we need to work together to make sure we operate according to our high ethical standards.
Advise the business on a wide variety of business matters, with a focus on innovative legal solutions.
Support stores by creating programs to ensure they follow local and state laws for every product in the store.
Ensure we operate according to the high standards of integrity laid out by the company’s founder Sam Walton.
Provide legal analysis and solutions.See All Openings
Provide assistance to attorneys.See All Openings
Advise Walmart business units.See All Openings
Drive project coordination and completion.See All Openings
Collect and analyze data to inform decisions.See All Openings
Ensure suppliers follow our code of ethics.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics OLNEY, IL
- Communicates information on product quality
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures quality of grocery items
- Executes Seafood Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) plan
- Executes Walmart's fruit ripening program
- Executes cold chain compliance within the distribution center to ensure products are kept at proper temperature
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics BENTONVILLE, ARCompensation: 28.85
Schedule: Mon- Fri
• Tracks and gathers data to measure the effectiveness of the global anti-corruption training portfolio by collaborating with data management teams to collect and analyze data on completion rates, participant engagement, and understanding of material presented; and provides feedback to anti-corruption training leadership on results of analysis.
• Coordinate with key stakeholders to develop, monitor, and report on core and ad-hoc anti-corruption training courses. Assemble and deliver reports on training goals to anti-corruption leadership and key stake holders.
• Executes and facilitates anti-corruption training courses by utilizing learning management systems to deliver training to participants and track completion. Utilizes adult learning methodologies and theories to enhance the learning experience for class participants; assist with anti-corruption training activities (for example, directing activities and debriefing participants).
• Executes the production of the global anti-corruption training program's content and materials by assisting in developing new program elements (for example, facilitator guides, videos, and e-learning modules); maintaining existing training solutions to ensure content meets current program needs; reviewing finalized program content and materials to ensure accuracy and cohesiveness within program standards; and ensuring that all training materials are developed and distributed to meet established project timelines.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Learn More
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics BENTONVILLE, ARSupports Anti-Corruption Compliance team by assisting management in organizing and managing data related to Third Party Intermediary due diligence requests; gathering data/documentation and performing data quality analysis; tracking data and access requests; and preparing reports on documentation or other data for review and approval. Identifies and monitors data and documentation on Third Party Intermediary due diligence being loaded in to the system; finds missing documents and follows-up with the appropriate teams. Learn More
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics BENTONVILLE, AR
- Assesses opportunities for Product Safety and Compliance
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the data analysis and reporting of supplier product safety and compliance
- Directs the development and production of product safety trend analysis and identification of emerging product safety and compliance trends
- Oversees regulatory reporting and removal of products from sale for safety, quality, and regulatory compliance reasons
- Oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of product safety and regulatory process verification programs
- Provides overall direction
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics BENTONVILLE, AR• The ideal candidate will have experience in Internal Audit, Creating and managing internal controls, Risk Management, Compliance in an ERP ( SAP/GRC environment). She/He Will work closely with Senior Leadership, internal company audit staff and external auditors to analyze, evaluate, prioritize, and implement necessary technologies or technology related process improvements and modifications. Which may include manual controls and implementation of automation.
• Institutes and maintains an effective Global compliance communication program for the IT organization, including promoting (a) use of the Compliance reporting; (b) heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct, and (c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Security audit experience – ability to access data systems to perform audits with little or no assistance is strongly desired
• Partner with business and utilize knowledge of financial processes, financial reporting risk, and internal controls to design, evaluate, and monitor the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting.
• Evaluate key risks in financial processes and propose changes in control design to address risks efficiently
• Advise finance process owners on process & control design during process changes, documentation requirements, etc.
• Advise IT regarding Segregation of Duties rules and mitigating controls
• Interface with external auditors on overall SOX program timelines and deliverable
• Monitor and advise process owners on action plans for remediation of deficient controls
• Prepare written evaluations of deficiencies in operation or design of internal controls
• Preparing clear and well-organized audit work papers that appropriately document the work performed. Formulates appropriate conclusions regarding the adequacy of internal controls and procedures based on knowledge of Tesla operations and the audit work performed.
- Develops and executes projects plans and business requirements that align with the teams' strategic road map
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages multiple concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides leadership and addresses competencies and skill gaps
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates