Our Legal, Compliance, and Ethics teams ensure we make decisions that are not only good for our customers, but also lawful and ethical. We need experts to make sure our stores follow all laws and regulations. More than that, we need to work together to make sure we operate according to our high ethical standards.
Advise the business on a wide variety of business matters, with a focus on innovative legal solutions.
Support stores by creating programs to ensure they follow local and state laws for every product in the store.
Ensure we operate according to the high standards of integrity laid out by the company’s founder Sam Walton.
Provide legal analysis and solutions.See All Openings
Provide assistance to attorneys.See All Openings
Advise Walmart business units.See All Openings
Drive project coordination and completion.See All Openings
Collect and analyze data to inform decisions.See All Openings
Ensure suppliers follow our code of ethics.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics SAN BRUNO, CAThe Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within Walmart Global Ecommerce is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs, and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our Ecommerce businesses
In this role, the Sr. Program Manager will design, manage and lead the implementation of global complex Trust & Safety programs. The Sr. Program Manager will partner with T&S Policy Managers, Product and Technology, Compliance, Customer Care and Business Intelligence and Analytics teams in particular.
• Assess business and customer impact and define success metrics
• Identify and document risks, resources (internal and external), requirements, tasks and timeline for each program
• Prioritize, coordinate implementation and communicate cross-functionally with stakeholders
This role will report into the Sr. Director, Trust and Safety. Learn More
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics SAN BRUNO, CAThe Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within Walmart Global Ecommerce is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our marketplace businesses.
In this role, the Trust & Safety Manager, Product & Tools will identify needs, gaps and will work to prevent and troubleshoot any issues in the current production environment and tools used by the T&S Operations team. The Trust & Safety Manager, Product, and Tools will also be responsible for workforce management and ensure that T&S Product and Tools are staffed appropriately at all time to handle incoming case volume.
This role will work closely with the T&S Operations, Analytics and the T&S Rules Manager to maximize efficiencies and push for operational excellence.
The T&S Manager, Product & Tools will partner with Customer Care as well Product and Technology teams.
This role will report into the Sr. Manager, Trust and Safety Programs and Infrastructure.
Ensure daily T&S processes and tools are stable
Triage and work to resolve production issues on T&S tools with our technology partners
Partner with T&S Tools & Product managers to prioritize and implement operational efficiencies
Create, update documentation and training material on T&S Operations tools and products as required
Support T&S Program Managers to enforce their respective policies from an operational perspective
Own workforce management model and T&S Operations staffing requirements Learn More
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics BENTONVILLE, ARCompensation: 13.75 per hour
Schedule: Mon- Fri 8a-5p
Support to onboard suppliers, and link facilities in SCT. The most difficult part of this roll-out will be produce. Each produce supplier has many facilities (sometimes hundreds), and our current method to import data into the system involves manually transposing information from our scorecards into the data loading templates. This can take hours for a handful of suppliers, and we have ~18,000 produce operations to onboard.
The role will entail:
-Onboarding Produce Suppliers,
-Reassigning tasks in the food safety queue to the appropriate food safety manager
-Tracking supplier activity in the system using the Private Brand tracker
-Calculating and reporting roll-out numbers for WAAG, SCT team updates, etc. Learn More
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics BENTONVILLE, AR
- Compiles and maintains records of documentation required for legal matters and projects
- Conducts complex investigations with minimal supervision in area of responsibility
- Conducts quality control and monitors compliance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Designs, develops and implements training for internal teams and provides on-going support.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in complex legal matters in area of responsibility
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Responds to high volume, complex incoming requests on legal matters and projects
- Legal, Compliance & Ethics BENTONVILLE, AR
- Communicates trends and data regarding top food or drug and supplement safety issues
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates and resolves urgent issues regulatory agencies, third-party audits, customers and clients identified
- Executes food safety and health strategic plan and initiative tasks
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Responds to urgent and emerging food safety and health issues
- Serves as food safety and health subject matter expert