Our team creates environments for associates to thrive as high performers. We match people’s passions and talents to the needs of our business. In order to be the best advocates and allies for our associates, we’re looking at the world of HR through the lens of innovation. Put simply, we’re passionate about our people.
You’re an advocate for our associates first.
You are passionate about improving the world of HR.
One for all
You want to do good for a lot of people.
Make the work lives of our people better. See All Openings
Make sure our people have what they need.See All Openings
Help our people develop areas of excellence.See All Openings
Meld the worlds of big data and HR.See All Openings
Match the right people with the right roles.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, ARResponsible for decision support and business analytics across the segment by sourcing, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting data and information; conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate existing trends; translating data analysis into recommendations that are aligned with business objectives; representing business needs in setting service level agreements (SLAs); and working collaboratively with cross functional teams (for example, Global People Analytics) to develop processes and strategies that meet business goals.
Provides data-based insights by developing complete data sets needed to support project-level models; coordinating with internal and external customers to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using metrics; developing univariate and multivariate models to determine critical factors influencing project objectives; evaluating and providing insight into external business factors including global economic, political, and financial trends; performing or directing analyses utilizing advanced software and techniques (for example, statistical analysis software (SAS),dynamic structured query language (SQL), mathematical modeling (MAT-LAB)) to leverage data and build automation capabilities; evaluating and interpreting results accurately; preparing business explanation and reasoning for any anomalies and outliers identified during analysis; and authoring recommendations and presenting them to various stakeholders.
Oversees and develops analytic frameworks, capabilities, consistent processes, and tools to evaluate and implement business change by using subject matter expertise to serve as the business analytics authority for a given domain; identifying associate experience problems; translating business requirements into analytic outputs; aligning business needs with analytics to ensure projects drive maximum business value; gathering, formatting, and maintaining data; completing quantitative analyses; providing insight into external business factors (for example, global, economic, political, and financial trends); and designing and deploying user-friendly tools.
Identifies opportunities for business growth within the segment by identifying and researching potential use cases and value drivers; collaborating with cross-functional business leadership teams and key stakeholders; prioritizing business analytics requests based on scope and intended usage of the output; aligning business needs with analytics to ensure projects drive maximum business value; linking member insights and analytics to People Insights and analytics; and identifying new technologies to build associate-facing capabilities.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Learn More
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, AR• Designs a wide variety of global benefits and retirement programs and policies by researching and analyzing industry trends, best practices, tax and legislative requirements and efficiency.
• Assists senior leadership in developing benefits strategies by analyzing and understanding pending and proposed legislation related to benefits; advising senior leadership of the impact legislation will have on both the company and associates.
• Acts as the corporate international benefits subject matter expert creating international benefits processes and policies and consulting with markets, business segments, and divisions on benefits best practices and advising market/business entity peers and leaders on potential risks related to benefits decisions partnering with Human Resources and Labor Relations to revise current labor agreements.
• Manages external global, international and some local benefits providers by developing requests for proposals and establishing and reinforcing desired behaviors and service expectations, to ensure accurate administration and compliance with applicable laws.
• Manages the Global Brokerage and multinational pooling strategy and vendors
• Leads large-scale roll-outs of new international benefits programs and policies affecting all associates globally by ensuring programs meet business needs and providing status reports to senior benefits leadership.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices. Learn More
- Human Resources SAN BRUNO, CAThe individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Drive the overall HR due diligence and integration process (First 100 days post-close), planning and execution of M&A deals in partnership with a cross-functional team.
• Partner closely with the strategy/deal teams to complete thorough and proper due diligence to ensure alignment with overall strategy (for acquisitions) and minimal financial and other risk to the company.
• Without direct authority, partner with a cross-functional HR Team (Comp, Benefits, Immigration, HRBPs, etc.) to support the deal through close and a successful acceleration.
• In partnership with Communications & Associate Experience teams, define and execute the Announcement and Day 1 plan, including communications, activities/events, promotional items, etc.
• Work closely with all acceleration (integration) partners including HRBPs, Legal, Finance, Payroll, Benefits, Ethics/Compliance, Technology, Associate Experience, etc. to define and implement the First 100 day Acceleration Plans (and potentially beyond).
• Conduct interviews with target company executives and employees to determine their capabilities, needs and transition issues.
• Work with, influence and coach leaders as well as those from the target organizations on key people decisions (e.g., culture, integration, benefits, etc.) to facilitate the right outcomes so that the value drivers of the transaction are truly realized.
• Facilitate the change management of the 100 day integration and most importantly measure effectiveness and success of each acquisition (metrics).
• Accountable for the execution of Human Resources (HR) practices, systems, programs and policies to effectively get to successful integration.
Can be located in San Bruno, CA or Bentonville, AR Learn More
- Human Resources NEW HAVEN, CT
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and drives regional-level talent management strategies
- Develops and implements HR strategic plans at the regional level
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures regional compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations
- Identifies and develops change management strategies for the region
- Oversees the execution of HR practices and policies, systems, programs, associate engagement, and labor plans in the region
- Provides overall direction
- Human Resources SAN BRUNO, CA• Act as the point of contact and air traffic controller for all onboarding stakeholders, including HR Operations, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Infrastructure, Learning & Organizational Development and Associate Experience
• Track new hires throughout their first 90 days through surveying tools and informal touch points – be the face of the new hire experience!
• Diagnose and help solve for friction points and process breakdowns
• Work with the E-Commerce Onboarding Lead to constantly iterate on and improve upon experiences, programs and events – the opportunities are endless! Learn More