Our team creates environments for associates to thrive as high performers. We match people’s passions and talents to the needs of our business. In order to be the best advocates and allies for our associates, we’re looking at the world of HR through the lens of innovation. Put simply, we’re passionate about our people.
You’re an advocate for our associates first.
You are passionate about improving the world of HR.
One for all
You want to do good for a lot of people.
Make the work lives of our people better. See All Openings
Make sure our people have what they need.See All Openings
Help our people develop areas of excellence.See All Openings
Meld the worlds of big data and HR.See All Openings
Match the right people with the right roles.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Human ResourcesBENTONVILLE, ARCompensation: $15.63/hour
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
• Maintains, monitors, and gathers recruiting data within human resource systems by maintaining and ensuring accuracy of employment data within human resource systems; extracting data (for example, Equal Employment Office (EEO), previous employer, previous position, new position, alignment information) from multiple systems and spreadsheets.
• Manages the offer and post-offer process by drafting offers to selected candidates; escalating offer issues to senior management or other key stakeholders; managing background screens and drug testing process and documentation; and communicating results to recruiters, candidates, and other involved parties.
• Provides support for the recruiting process by organizing internal and external candidate interviews; contacting and maintaining communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process; training hiring managers on human resource systems; managing the candidate feedback process; and processing candidate reimbursements (for example, expenses, relocation).
• Manages candidate experience: reserving audio and visual equipment and participant accommodations; booking and arranging participant travel and transportation; disseminating travel itineraries, event agendas, travel directions and event program overview.
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
• Completes work assignments and priorities in Recruiting by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Learn More
- Human ResourcesBENTONVILLE, AR
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Conducts work on premium payment accounts
- Provides customer service and executes communications in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Provides customer service on issues for plans
- Human ResourcesSAN BRUNO, CA• Partner with the Associate Experience team, corporate comms, HRBPs and other business divisions to strategize and lead our People campaigns through both internal and external channels across Walmart’s family of brands and locations
• Develop an intimate understanding of the Walmart eCommerce Associate (employee) journey in order to create authentic and differentiated brand experiences
• Be deeply familiar with marketing best practices, drip and engagement campaign strategy, social channel landscape, and measuring for success.
• Oversee a cross-functional team of Creative Design, PR, and Social Media teams to develop, manage, and amplify marketing and communication plans around programs.
• Drive collaboration with Walmart marketing team to ensure that talent programs align with our external marketing efforts and use the proper voice, tone and visuals of Jet
• Be a strategic partner to our Talent Experience leads across locations to align priorities, share campaigns and create consistency across channels.
• Drive program support with agency partners for both one-off and long-term program support.
• Lead communication across candidate experience touch-points with a constant push for innovation.
You’re a risk taker. A dreamer. A marketer and story-teller at heart. You have big ideas and can implement them with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends to know what’s happening in the world, and you have a passion for creating new strategies and inspiring others to believe in them. Most importantly, leading a team at a the fortune 1 and one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world—where the only constant is change—sounds like a challenge you could sink your teeth into.
#LI-JN1 Learn More
- Human ResourcesBENTONVILLE, AR* Data entry of associate demographics, hours and other benefits related information.
* Advanced MS Excel and Access skills required.
* HIPAA training will be required. Learn More
- Human ResourcesBENTONVILLE, AR
- As a part of Global People Systems configuration team, you will be responsible for the system configuration of our performance and talent systems (SuccessFactors), applicant tracking system (Workday) and other tools in this suite.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages medium-sized or multiple small projects
- Manages systems and manual solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides project support to field associates and division, regional, and market offices
- Supports data modeling initiatives