Our team creates environments for associates to thrive as high performers. We match people’s passions and talents to the needs of our business. In order to be the best advocates and allies for our associates, we’re looking at the world of HR through the lens of innovation. Put simply, we’re passionate about our people.
You’re an advocate for our associates first.
You are passionate about improving the world of HR.
One for all
You want to do good for a lot of people.
Make the work lives of our people better. See All Openings
Make sure our people have what they need.See All Openings
Help our people develop areas of excellence.See All Openings
Meld the worlds of big data and HR.See All Openings
Match the right people with the right roles.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, ARLeads the development of planning for training production content (for example, graphic design, videography, e-learning systems) for more complex projects (for example, scope, size, technology) by partnering with the instructional designer to execute the storyboard; leading meetings with team members to ensure appropriate resource allocation; understanding key messaging and customer needs to conceptualize and create training productions that deliver influential communications and material; analyzing business objectives and customer needs; and overseeing and ensuring the execution of project deliverables.
Leads the development of digital and physical training material using multiple techniques (for example, graphic design, videography, e-learning systems) for more complex projects (for example, scope, size, technology) by partnering with the learning manager and instructional designer to determine asset needs, type, and quality for specific end use (for example, graphic design, videography, e-learning systems); managing and overseeing post-editing and formatting content (for example, infographics, animations) according to delivery limitations (for example, system restraints); managing and ensuring brand consistency before release; understanding and determining various media formats and delivery options; and overseeing the cross-training of team members on various techniques (for example, graphic design, videography, e-learning systems).
Leads the management of assigned training projects by determining business requirements and creating related business and systems materials; serving as a point of contact and subject matter expert (SME) for issues related to techniques for training content development and delivery (for example, graphic design, videography, e-learning systems); developing and delivering recommendations on digital training asset opportunities; ensuring timely completion of project milestones; addressing and providing solutions for project changes and issues; and updating leadership and instructional designers on projects.
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices. Learn More
- Human Resources NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads and manages administrative aspects of calendar management, event planning, and scheduling travel
- Provides assistance with data management and issue identification
- Serves as customer/member and associate liaison for market Operations and Human Resources
- Supports Operations and Human Resources
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to provide assistance with electronic, verbal, and written communications
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, AR• Designs a wide variety of global benefits and retirement programs and policies by researching and analyzing industry trends, best practices, tax and legislative requirements and efficiency.
• Assists senior leadership in developing benefits strategies by analyzing and understanding pending and proposed legislation related to benefits; advising senior leadership of the impact legislation will have on both the company and associates.
• Acts as the corporate international benefits subject matter expert creating international benefits processes and policies and consulting with markets, business segments, and divisions on benefits best practices and advising market/business entity peers and leaders on potential risks related to benefits decisions partnering with Human Resources and Labor Relations to revise current labor agreements.
• Manages external global, international and some local benefits providers by developing requests for proposals and establishing and reinforcing desired behaviors and service expectations, to ensure accurate administration and compliance with applicable laws.
• Manages the Global Brokerage and multinational pooling strategy and vendors
• Leads large-scale roll-outs of new international benefits programs and policies affecting all associates globally by ensuring programs meet business needs and providing status reports to senior benefits leadership.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices. Learn More
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, AR• Develops Sam's Club talent management strategies, processes, and best practices across the enterprise by conducting modeling and statistical analyses; partnering with cross-functional teams across the business; benchmarking with industry experts through continuous education; developing assessments of key opportunities; supporting the development of long-range plans and project timelines; and communicating with and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization.
• Leads large, complex projects by determining proper procedures and guidelines for advising on, executing, and documenting organizational practices across multiple businesses; understanding trends affecting the business; demonstrating and communicating subject matter expertise of organizational best practices and company, legal, and regulatory human resource policies, procedures, rules, and practices; and evaluating and responding to issues and concerns regarding organizational practices and procedures.
• Serves as a subject matter expertise in talent and performance management for Sam's Club by consulting and collaborating with cross-functional partners (for example, Operations, Human Resources, Global Organizational Effectiveness) to ensure strategy alignment across the enterprise; consulting with business partners to provide guidance on processes and strategies; communicating updates and new processes as needed; driving visibility and insights into diversity performance metrics; diagnosing potential gaps or risks for the division; and supporting divisional plans to attract, promote, and retain a diverse workforce.
• Drives culture, diversity, and inclusion programs by collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, Office of Diversity) on the development of programs and initiatives; recommending programs and initiatives to implement; ensuring alignment of programs and initiatives with business and corporate strategies; developing project plans to achieve goals; integrating and prioritizing work streams, timelines, tasks, and team assignments; and managing communication of diversity programs.
• Leads Sam's Club portfolio of talent management projects, programs, and processes (for example, performance management, change management) by ensuring adequate project staffing and resource allocations; clarifying project scope and managing budget, timelines, and deliverables; providing feedback to leadership on process improvements; partnering with customers to develop implementation plans; negotiating contracts; and adjusting resource allocations and timelines to meet business priority changes.
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Learn More
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, AR• Develops the People strategy to support defined business areas by partnering with business area leadership to align business goals and objectives; identifying performance trends, talent strengths, and development needs for the business area; developing change management plans for organizational initiatives; assessing workforce planning and talent management implications of various strategies; and directing performance management, rewards calibration, and associate engagement processes and initiatives.
• Develops talent management initiatives for defined business areas by identifying and defining needs within the business; analyzing current state talent data; adapting workforce planning techniques and processes to meet needs; directing the acquisition of key talent; leveraging strategic relationships with external organizations (for example, professional associations, educational groups); creating and monitoring action plans to meet diversity initiatives; and partnering with internal stakeholders (for example, Learning and Development, Recruiting, and Compensation) to fill business area talent gaps.
• Oversees the execution of People practices, systems, programs, and policies by determining success measures for programs by business area; collaborating with People Partners and support teams in the execution of initiatives; monitoring implementation of programs and policies to align performance with business area and company objectives; identifying and addressing execution and communication gaps; creating action plans to resolve implementation issues and establish best practices.
• Oversees change initiatives and Global People strategies by partnering with business sponsors to develop strategic implementation plans; eliminating barriers to change; driving milestones for business process changes and systems development; and obtaining buy-in from executive leadership.
• Analyzes environmental factors (for example, economic, operational) to support performance management by assessing key opportunities; conducting gap analyses; collaborating with leadership and key stakeholders to assess needs and success measures; developing business case for action; gaining executive approval for implementation; and ensuring solutions are aligned with the Global People strategy.
• Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders Learn More