Our team creates environments for associates to thrive as high performers. We match people’s passions and talents to the needs of our business. In order to be the best advocates and allies for our associates, we’re looking at the world of HR through the lens of innovation. Put simply, we’re passionate about our people.
You’re an advocate for our associates first.
You are passionate about improving the world of HR.
One for all
You want to do good for a lot of people.
Make the work lives of our people better. See All Openings
Make sure our people have what they need.See All Openings
Help our people develop areas of excellence.See All Openings
Meld the worlds of big data and HR.See All Openings
Match the right people with the right roles.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, AR***Note: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. does not pay relocation or travel expenses for temporary positions. This job posting is for temporary positions in Bentonville, AR only.
Compensation: 10.00 per hour
Schedule: 8 hour shifts that vary
Assignment Length: May 22nd through August 11th
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Cares for children in the Walton Life Fitness Center summer camp by providing child supervision; executing lesson plans and leading age
appropriate activities; providing discipline; providing hygiene care; Provides a safe environment for children by interacting with assigned children in a compassionate manner; using judgment to determine potential
safety or discipline issues; and communicating with Camp Coordinator regarding challenges that might arise.
Performs administrative functions researching and planning age appropriate group activities to keep children engaged and active while attending the summer camp.
Maintains camp facilities by organizing, cleaning, and sanitizing Learn More
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, ARGlobal People Analytics is transforming to digital. Part of that future state is a modern Business Intelligence (BI) platform.
The Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics will be accountable for establishing a clear vision, building organizational capability, driving execution, and enabling a high impact HR Business Intelligence and Reporting function for the company.
Responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Provide strategic and technical leadership for all BI capabilities
- Ensure a strong customer service focus across the BI function
- Foster and demonstrate thought leadership and innovation with business partners and stakeholders
- Lead the requirements gathering, selection and implementation of a BI toolset
- Identify relevant metrics for BI function and use metrics as basis for communication and continuous improvement
- Assess and rationalize the current reporting being provided, providing recommendations for reports that should stop / start / continue
- Create visualizations, mock up's and/or prototypes of suggested information delivery mechanisms (dashboards, alerts, etc).
- Have the ability to create dashboards and also lead a team to visualize and create them
- Ensure BI and Reporting initiatives are well managed and deliver on expectations—functionality, timeliness, and cost
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- , Develops and drives initiatives to achieve desired results
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives global projects to successful outcomes
- Drives strategies, processes, and best practices for one Analytics function
- Provides overall direction
- Human Resources FORT WORTH, TXYou will recommend and implement blended learning solutions, collaborate with user groups, SMEs and team partners. You will manage an LMS while identifying new technologies to support training needs; reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating current business systems, databases, and user needs; designing training aids; analyzing existing software implementations; and establishing and driving adoption of tools across organization by partnering with and influencing senior leadership.
You will review, evaluate, and revise training programs by analyzing, recommending, and implementing process improvements; partnering with departments (for example, Operations, Human Resources, Legal) to ensure compliance and business relevance.
This role also oversees contractors, consultants, or associates assisting in training programs by setting the context for manager training; correcting technology operations problems; performing implementation corrections and ensuring quality design; performing inspections on incoming and outgoing course materials; ensuring adequate product testing prior to implementation; editing and formatting documents; updating existing courses; ensuring training content is current, meaningful, and transferable; acting as a liaison between information systems capabilities and training needs; simulating; evaluating instructional materials and multimedia support; and conducting training pilots.
In addition, you will research, recommend and implement technology-enabled learning solutions by identifying, diagnosing, and responding to training needs, issues, problems, and opportunities.
You will provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
Ability to travel up to 30%
Ability to work on evenings and weekends as necessary
Work sample required: Samples of gap analysis, training plan designs, or portfolio of training development (job aids, training plans, curriculum, guides, etc.). Learn More
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, ARManages the research relationship with contractors, and suppliers by creating requests for proposals (RFPs); reviewing, evaluating, and modifying
user experience research designs and analyses; ensuring deliverables are defined and agreed upon before any work is initiated; providing direction
and feedback to vendors; providing feedback for evaluating accountability and overall vendor performance; reviewing deliverables; and reviewing key
measures with management team.
Drives and recommends proactive broad based, site-wide research programs by understanding business objectives and analyzing customer needs;
developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing user research strategies, plans, and practices; measuring outcomes to ensure
desired results; gathering and analyzing data; drawing conclusions from data; creating reports and measuring performance; providing user-specific
i nformation and data to support management decisions; and interpreting data and trends.
Acts as user experience research consultant by providing recommendations for appropriate research to inform product development roadmap;
recommending and executing research to inform corporate initiatives; developing and maintaining relationships with Product Management team, User
Experience team, and business teams by serving as the subject matter expert regarding the multi-channel customer; identifying research issues and
monitoring, evaluating, modifying, and validating consumer-based research designs, analyses, and information sources; providing guidance on
project-based research tasks; and contributing to educational research modules for the user experience practice curriculum.
Develops and delivers insights on user interaction with current and proposed designs by designing primary research programs across product
initiatives (for example, checkout, grocery, mobile) requiring site-wide and key revenue driving pages; using research methods (quantitative or
qualitative); leading, planning, and executing research activities (for example, field studies, focus groups, surveys, usability studies); gathering and
analyzing data; drawing conclusions from data; creating reports and metrics to measure feature performance; providing consumer-specific information
and data to support management decisions; interpreting data and trends; and developing and communicating usability and product improvement
recommendations to leadership and cross-functional teams.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and
guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and
building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others
with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Learn More
- Human Resources CHARLOTTE, NCResolves outstanding items by researching aged or open items in accounts; compiling reports to monitor productivity and status of backlogs; providing historical data for management to review; providing customer services by communication with internal and external customers; and resolving account issues.
Ensures consistent and accurate reporting by enforcing approval protocol for department processes; monitoring and approving worksheets for changes and corrections; meeting with internal and external stakeholders to address workload issues; performing quality checks and accuracy assessments on work completed by team; and ensuring adherence with business process controls and company policies and procedures.
Maintaining department compliance by working with internal and external auditors to educate and confirm their processes meet control requirements and guidelines; recognizing process deviations indicating possible fraud or control gaps; assisting management with development of team and execution of strategies; and identifying and collaborating with management on
issues impacting workload or team.
Ensuring uninterrupted team functioning by coordinating work flow; setting priorities for work tasks; resolving questions and concerns within the team of responsibility; coordinating cross- training of associates and develops/updates training documentation; helping facilitate team meetings; coordinating job shadow sessions for job candidates; and assisting in preparation of department metrics.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices Learn More