Our team creates environments for associates to thrive as high performers. We match people’s passions and talents to the needs of our business. In order to be the best advocates and allies for our associates, we’re looking at the world of HR through the lens of innovation. Put simply, we’re passionate about our people.
You’re an advocate for our associates first.
You are passionate about improving the world of HR.
One for all
You want to do good for a lot of people.
Make the work lives of our people better. See All Openings
Make sure our people have what they need.See All Openings
Help our people develop areas of excellence.See All Openings
Meld the worlds of big data and HR.See All Openings
Match the right people with the right roles.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Human Resources CHARLOTTE, NCContributes to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to Walmart business rules; validating accuracy of data received; adhering to legal and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance; notifying management of quality issues or concerns; identifying data trends and system and process issues and communicates to stakeholders; sharing process improvement suggestions; and performing quality checks of documents processed.
Provides customer service by responding to and resolving customer questions and issues; referring internal/external customers to appropriate department for issue resolution; educating internal and external customers on resolution protocol; preparing and providing data for customers; communicating with internal and external customers to retrieve and request additional documentation; and updating management team about significant customer issues.
Supports document processing by validating data for complex issue resolution by using in-depth analytics reviews across multiple systems; completing complex research for area of responsibility; reviewing and researching transactional system inputs and outputs to identify and resolve transaction discrepancies; conducting complex root cause analysis and research to identify
and resolve causes for issues presented by customers or control procedures; coordinating documentation retrievals for compliance and audit requests; and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to understand transaction entries, gather relevant information, and validate data.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating
progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices. Learn More
- Human Resources NEW HAVEN, CT
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and drives regional-level talent management strategies
- Develops and implements HR strategic plans at the regional level
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures regional compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations
- Identifies and develops change management strategies for the region
- Oversees the execution of HR practices and policies, systems, programs, associate engagement, and labor plans in the region
- Provides overall direction
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, ARDevelops training programs, performance support tools, and resources by assisting with research of learner needs, learning environment, knowledge
gaps, and behavioral changes; creating blended learning options; and ensuring alignment with technology and business support infrastructure.
Measures training effectiveness by creating assessments to determine participant reaction and knowledge gained; implementing assessments; and
collaborating with analysts to interpret results.
Manages learning content by auditing existing learning materials; reviewing and editing final drafts; adapting content to changing learner needs;
validating content with subject matter experts; aligning content with business goals and initiatives; maintaining consistency through quality control
measures; and providing project status updates to stakeholders.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. Learn More
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, ARABOUT OUR TEAM:
As a key part of Walmart's Talent Development team, Production Development brings design, video, elearning, and web content to life for Walmart's 1.3 million US associates. Hyper-focused on engaging the learner, Production Development creates high-end graphics and digital/print content at the scale and speed of Walmart retail.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Corporate learning is rapidly changing, and Talent Development is focused on expanding and advancing the methods we use to deliver learning content to our associates. A significant factor in that pursuit is building faster, more efficient tools that are mobile-friendly and as future-proof as possible. We’re looking for high-end, talented coders and developers experienced in creating web, mobile, and elearning content. Learn More
- Human Resources BENTONVILLE, ARAs part of the Global People Strategy team, you’ll be in charge of developing solutions and products that will be the lifeblood of company - you will have an opportunity to work with senior leaders and business partners on a regular basis. You will be a key contributor to the company’s people technology strategy—which determines the programs and products we develop and roll out across the company’s diverse groups.
Would love to talk to you if you see yourself as:
Naturally curious, committed to constantly learning, are forward-looking and a go-getter!
A top notch problem solver: bring a design thinking mindset to everything we do, be hypothesis-driven and have a linear thought process
An effective collaborator and have strong personal and interpersonal skills: are self-aware, have active listening skills, are able to express effectively and be able to build relationships
As an agent of change: are able to thrive in an environment of ambiguity while maintaining a practical long term focus
Possess the strategic acumen to connect the dots across various initiatives and stakeholder perspectives to drive an aligned and integrated solution Learn More