As a Walmart engineer, you’ll help design the future of retail at unprecedented scale. Whether you are an industrial engineer who streamlines our supply chain, a civil engineer who guides store construction, or an electrical engineer making a fulfillment center hum, your innovation can impact millions around the globe.
You like a good challenge and aren’t intimidated by big projects, short deadlines, or complex obstacles.
Change the game
Push the envelope, think outside the box, create never-before-seen solutions—all in a day’s work.
You use your skills to do good. You find value in knowing that your work helps people live better every day.
Optimize Walmart processes & eliminate waste.See All Openings
Design, produce, and operate machinery.See All Openings
Design facilities and campus environments.See All Openings
Develop electrical solutions and systems.See All Openings
Engineering Project Manager
Lead engineering projects through completion.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Engineering SAN BRUNO, CAThis individual can be based out of Bentonville, AR, San Bruno, CA or Hoboken, NJ. This role will work with emerging and existing technology to evaluate use in our existing network. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Direct logistics engineering projects
- Oversees the analysis and design of new distributions centers and processes (for example, material flow, transportation)
- Oversees the identification and implementation of initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain
- Provides overall direction
- Represents the Logistics division on cross-functional teams addressing Global Logistics initiatives