With over 200 miles of biking and hiking trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—Northwest Arkansas has something for everyone.
NWA has been recognized as the one of the top places to live in the nation. Our area is one of exponential growth and development and our communities include transplants from all over the globe.
"Building our first home here has been a dream. We live next to several lakes and parks but are only minutes from our favorite restaurants and shops downtown."— Justin
Explore the area
No matter what stage of life you're in, NWA has something for you.
Welcome to Northwest Arkansas0:00
Young Professionals & Northwest Arkansas0:00
Family Time & Northwest Arkansas0:00
Empty Nester & Northwest Arkansas0:00
Things to do for the
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
Northwest Arkansas is full of time-old, culture-packed locations.
This NWA hotspot offers a unique shopping, dining and entertainment experience.
Dickson Street Trail
3 miles of biking and hiking land in the heart of Northwest Arkansas.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
Sink your teeth into renowned, locally sourced Arkansas food.
Acclaimed Coffee Roasters
Explore some of the best coffee around at locally-sourced roasteries.
New and exciting opportunities
- Installation, Maintenance & Utilities BENTONVILLE, AR
- Creates strategic opportunities
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs construction contractors' budget, timelines, and performances
- Directs execution of multiple business plans and projects related to the implementation of renewable power & energy efficiency projects
- Drives and enforces compliance with Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) regulations, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Provides overall direction
- Technology & Software Development BENTONVILLE, ARDemonstrates up-to-date expertise in product management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Manages customer relationships by coordinating software product advisory meetings to ensure the software product roadmap captures the strategic
needs of the multiple business units the software product supports; maintaining software product backlog for a software product; and managing quarterly communication of the software product.
Oversees software product strategy by understanding internal strategies and industry trends; performing industry research to understand implementations underway in the industry, the strategic direction, and roadmaps of vendors and future business problems being explored by the software industry; understanding long term software product vision and contribute to maintaining the software product roadmap to ensure alignment to vision; and working with development peers to develop platform roadmap that align to business needs and increases speed to market.
Provides software product implementation oversight and support for assigned software product by understanding software product roadmap; ensuring
business requirements for all implementations support the roadmap; managing software product overlap; collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure cost of overlap justify investments and future cut over strategy is accounted for in the roadmap; facilitating functional design sessions; ensuring business requirements support the business strategy; analyzing business processes to design; and implementing solutions that align to the business need.
Provides guidance regarding budgeting decisions by gathering data to support budgeting decisions; tracking product information (for example, cost of
ownership, product usage, business value); and making recommendations to Information Systems Division partners regarding budget allocations.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others
with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field
within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in
Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10
years. Learn More
- Merchandising & Online Operations BENTONVILLE, ARSupporting our Food and Consumables businesses
•Supports activities related to sourcing private label product through all sourcing paths by developing and implementing a streamlined process for product development and delivery.
•Manages the timely completion of key milestones necessary for downstream functions by conducting root cause analysis.
•Liaison between category teams and offshore sourcing teams on issues related to product specifications or global design packs.
•Identifies suppliers based on their alignment with product technical specifications by obtaining information on quality standards (for example, good, better, best) from Technical Services and Product Development for designated categories.
•Builds the supplier matrix for designated strategic business unit (SBU) categories by managing processes for on-boarding new suppliers and maintaining existing suppliers.
•Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs.
•Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training.
•Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application.
•Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and 3 years experience in sourcing, supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 5
years experience in sourcing, supply chain, merchandising, or related field. Learn More
- Merchandising & Online Operations BENTONVILLE, ARCreates prototypical store merchandise plans.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
Ensures drawing accuracy of store layout designs.
Manages store design projects.
Models compliance with company policies and procedure and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Modifies store merchandise plans.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Learn More
- Merchandising & Online Operations BENTONVILLE, ARPosition located in Hawaii
- Provides planning support for the Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico markets.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Maintains and executes financial plans for merchandise categories
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Partners with Replenishment to execute and maintain inventory plans
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports category team profit and loss (P&L) and financial forecasting
- Supports the continuous development of financial strategies and key event plans for category teamLearn More