You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.
A weekend hike through the mountains. An evening walk next to the ocean. A quick visit to a museum. Plus our nightlife and entertainment scene has something for everyone. The best of both worlds—work and leisure—are waiting for you right here.
"It's the world's innovation hub nestled between the beach and the mountains. What more can you ask for? "— Michael
Things to do for the
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, or explore the historic Filoli House.
Stanford Dish Area
Hike or jog on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Pacifica State Beach
Mountains and the sea collide at Pacifica State Beach.
The Tech Museum
An interactive glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, acclaimed speaker series, and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine equal a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Golden Gate Park
With over 1,000 acres of land, this is San Francisco's largest urban park.
New and exciting opportunities
- Technology & Software Development SAN BRUNO, CADemonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans. Manages small to medium-sized complex team projects. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Provides support to the business for new and existing systems. Troubleshoots business and production issues. Learn More
- Technology & Software Development SAN BRUNO, CAAs an Interaction Designer, you are at the intersection of technology and design. We need your expertise to make an impact in a highly strategic and important initiative within the Customer Experience of Walmart’s Global eCommerce Division. Specifically, your assignment is to help the (Discovery, Purchase, Platform, Everyday Living etc.) team to deeply empathize with the customer, liaise across partners in Business, Product, and Engineering and dedicate their collective creativity and execution to delivering experiences that bring delight to our customers, meeting them where they are. Ultimately, your passion to serve and a growth mindset will make you a valuable member of this cross-functional team, owning and crafting effective designs from top to bottom.
The right fit is someone who is a creative and strategic designer, passionate for prototyping and front-end development in the ecommerce space, who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
Your approach to work:
• Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts
• Make design decisions based on good judgment, experience, research, and data
• Have a real impact at scale through new product launches and incremental improvements that affect billions of our customers every day
• Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience Learn More
- Technology & Software Development SAN BRUNO, CAThe Director of Design for Discovery establishes and drives the overall strategy for design and execution of our e-commerce properties. This is a senior-level role with significant responsibility, creativity, technical expertise, and business sense required.
• Recruit and develop extraordinary talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a team of 10-20 designers.
• Establish and communicate effective design processes through a strong understanding of user-centered design techniques coupled with practical experience in how a design team should collaborate cross-functionally for maximum effectiveness delivering solutions.
• Juggle many objectives, as a consistent champion for the customer.
• Lead strong teams through rapidly evolving, complex demands, including multiple projects with dependencies on other internal teams.
• Apply and further develop your experience in developing new approaches to design based on industry best practices, including agile and lean product development methodologies.
• Drive multi-channel user experience strategy and innovation with successful delivery of product roadmaps
• Gain strategic alignment within and across the organization
• Identify the need for analysis of customer behavior changes (for example, spikes in sales revenues, traffic, abandonment, engagement)
• Manage and approve prototypes, specification documentation and style guides.
• Provide overall direction for design.
#LI-KA1 Learn More
- Technology & Software Development SAN BRUNO, CA
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Supply Chain & Logistics SAN BRUNO, CAProvides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.This position will primarily support these activities within our 3PL fulfillment center network.
Includes day-to-day operational activities; annual budgeting and planning; and contract management.
#LI-KA2 Learn More