You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.
A weekend hike through the mountains. An evening walk next to the ocean. A quick visit to a museum. Plus our nightlife and entertainment scene has something for everyone. The best of both worlds—work and leisure—are waiting for you right here.
"It's the world's innovation hub nestled between the beach and the mountains. What more can you ask for? "— Michael
Things to do for the
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, or explore the historic Filoli House.
Stanford Dish Area
Hike or jog on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Pacifica State Beach
Mountains and the sea collide at Pacifica State Beach.
The Tech Museum
An interactive glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, acclaimed speaker series, and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine equal a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Golden Gate Park
With over 1,000 acres of land, this is San Francisco's largest urban park.
New and exciting opportunities
- Merchandising & Online OperationsSAN BRUNO, CA
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
- Leads process improvement and cross-functional projects for Walmart.com Operations to completion
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors compliance of external partners (for example, suppliers, transportation) with established Walmart.com Operations processes
- Performs analysis to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Merchandising & Online OperationsSAN BRUNO, CA• Coordinate, track and report on all projects at various stages in the pipeline
• Monitor project progress to ensure the phases are advancing in line with the defined frameworks
• Review and analyze data to ensure accuracy, completeness and to share actionable insights
• Responsible to ensure the various daily, weekly, monthly and adhoc reports are produced and disseminated timely and in high quality
• Coordinate and direct data reporting work of fulltime on-site contract worker
• Develop quality and effective presentation decks for use at various senior leadership meetings
• Additional project management functions as may be required, including competitor research Learn More
- Legal, Compliance & EthicsSAN BRUNO, CAWalmart eCommerce is looking for an experienced associate to support our growing team within our San Bruno eCommerce location. The Trust and Safety Operations agent will review and respond to Trust and Safety Escalations, as well as other Trust and Safety responsibilities and duties as needed. In this role the Trust and Safety Agent will be required to demonstrate ability understand Trust and Safety policies; researching and resolving escalated and complex issues and legal claims; and collaborates with cross-functional groups. The ideal candidate will need to be passionate about Trust and Safety, risk management, solving problems, and doing what is right for the customer and Walmart.
• Completes work assignments and priorities
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Educates eCommerce sellers on Trust and Safety compliance
• Represents company image to customers and associates
• Reviews cases flagged through rules Learn More
- Technology & Software DevelopmentSAN BRUNO, CABe part of the team that’s working to open up the services and product catalog of the world’s largest retailer. The Open API team is on the forefront of bringing retail to new consumer-facing IoT platforms, from voice assistants, smart home devices, automobiles and more!
As the Technical Product Manager for Open API/IoT, you will work with a small and highly motivated team of engineers and data scientists to push the boundaries of what retail looks like in IoT age. In this role, you will help grow the Walmart business by managing external stakeholders that include strategic partners, affiliate partners, and the developer community as a whole. In parallel, you will translate the understanding from frontline customer interactions into new API product features and roadmaps. Internally, you will own, drive, and attain alignment with product and engineering leadership across the organization.
The Ideal candidate would have technical training and a strong business background.
Deliver insights, requirements and be the overall owner of the API strategy and OpenAPI/IoT capabilities roadmap.
Partner with other stakeholders (product, engineering leadership, business development teams) on new integration partnerships from discovery to rollout.
Synthesize and summarize the demands of external developers and work with internal stakeholders to enrich Walmart API suite.
Drive awareness of the API roadmap, define enhancements, and be willing to roll-up sleeves and work on bug fixes facing the external market.
Answers direct questions from users on the API capabilities with humility and understanding.
Execute product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
Identify and understand industry trends and drive the creation of new platform capabilities in cutting-edge areas like voice and vision-based commerce. Learn More
- Merchandising & Online OperationsSAN BRUNO, CAThis person will be instrumental in developing strong processes, partnerships and integration with our store counterparts to gain alignment and leverage resources. This person needs to be extremely collaborative with strong people skills and the ability to manage politics with grace. This role requires the associate to be able to travel often, approximately 1 week a month for the first 6 months and then frequent travel thereafter. We are looking for someone with a start-up and agile thinking mentality that approaches ambiguity and change with a positive attitude and tireless approach.
Determines macro and global trends relevant to advancing the Walmart.com business
Develops department trend and color presentations for key seasonal deliveries (for example, spring, summer, back to college)
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Walmart.com Merchandising
Ensures business needs are being met
Initiates the placement of unbranded and branded products
Leads the development of Walmart private label and non-branded products in multiple categories and departments
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates Learn More