Everything we do at Walmart helps 260 million weekly shoppers save money so they can live better. That’s where you come in. We need friendly, helpful associates in our Customer Service and Call Centers. You’ll answer questions, provide up-to-date information, and address concerns—all with the utmost sense of care.
You make a customer feel heard, that their concerns matter, and that you’ll do your best to meet their needs.
You can navigate a tough situation with a calm, level head. You know just what to do in the heat of the moment.
You work well under pressure, taking on each obstacle at a time, prioritizing and re-prioritizing as you go.
Service Desk Associate
Resolve customer issues and concerns.See All Openings
Store Customer Service Manager
Supervise customer service associates.See All Openings
Customer Care Center Agent
Deescalate and resolve customer issues.See All Openings
Customer Care Center Coordinator
Generate forecasts to fulfill staffing needs.See All Openings
Customer Care Center Director
Provide strategic direction for department.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Customer Service & Call Center BENTONVILLE, ARProcesses Customer incidents and requests received through various communications (for example, phone calls, email, system software, walk-ups)
by identifying incident and business partner needs; documenting relevant ticket information (for example, name, number, description of problem) in required system (for example, Remedy); assigning Customer incidents and requests to appropriate owners; categorizing urgency of incidents and requests and escalating critical and urgent requests; tracking the status of requests and/or problem tickets; validating business partner and system issues and resolutions; and closing requests or problem tickets upon completion.
Identifies trends by reviewing incoming ticket logs; identifying related requests and incidents; and following escalation procedures based on severity to
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;
and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other
business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and
recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Learn More
- Customer Service & Call Center FORT WORTH, TX
- Anticipates and prepares for upcoming resource or information needs
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures agent productivity, manages associate performance, and drives floor production
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Modifies and adjusts Contact Center operations as required to meet service level agreements
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Resolves escalated customer and associate calls and/or issues
- Customer Service & Call Center FORT WORTH, TX- Develop quality assurance and knowledgebase processes to drive agent customer service behavior by identifying industry best practices and incorporating them into the quality assurance and knowledgebase programs
- Evaluates the quality and knowledgebase processes and identifying
areas of opportunity; developing and implementing process changes; leading the implementation and evaluating utilization and effectiveness of the quality and knowledgebase programs
- Leads the quality assurance program by determining the volume and timing of audits necessary to drive the best results; leading the adoption of processes across all Customer Care agents; analyzing audit results and providing insights on them; developing a feedback loop of audit findings to the Training department to ensure common errors are incorporated into future training; and collaborating with Customer Care Operations to develop coaching and performance development plans.
- Leads the knowledgebase program by identifying issues and trends that require immediate agent awareness; ensuring issue and trend alerts are communicated and have clear action items for agent behavior; managing the creation and maintenance of knowledgebase articles for Customer Care agents and Walmart.com Customers
- Evaluates gaps in accuracy of information and consistency in knowledgebase brand; developing mitigation plans for any knowledgebase gaps and managing their implementation
- Evaluates knowledgebase objectives (for example, self-service metrics, article effectiveness) and develops a plan to reach the objectives and increase the effectiveness of the knowledgebase.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness. Learn More
- Customer Service & Call Center FORT WORTH, TXYou will coordinate, complete, and oversee outsourced partner performance for Walmart eCommerce Customer Service. You will ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. The BPO Operations Supervisor will insure operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance You will identify and lead process improvement and cross functional projects for the Customer Service Call Center Operations to completion The Operations Manager monitors compliance of external partners (for example, suppliers, transportation) with established Walmart eCommerce Operations processes You will provides supervision and development opportunities for Customer Call Center Agents.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinates, completes and support job-related activities and assignments for Outsource Contact Center operations by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at the outsource Partner locations.
• Support plans and initiatives identified by the Operations Manager to improve performance with Outsource partners.
• Identify and address improvement opportunities internally and at the Outsource Partners.
• Resolves escalated customer concerns by determining the appropriate resolution.
• Provide direction for handling sensitive customer issues identified by the Operations manager or Outsource Partner.
• Utilize reports to respond to scheduled or ad hoc requests for information on performance opportunities or successes. Report trends in performance and identify gaps in reporting impacting the ability to proactively address performance concerns.
• Work with the Operations Manager to develop and execute continuous improvement business processes and procedures.
• Partner with Outsource Partners to develop and implement tactical processes and improvements to ensure operational performance objectives and metrics are met.
• Monitor Outsource partner performance. This includes but is not limited to: attending scheduled and ad hoc meetings, listening to live and recorded calls, monitoring queue performance.
• Travel is necessary to perform one or more essential functions of this position. Travel requirements include traveling both domestically and internationally to and from multiple facilities requiring consecutive overnight stays.
• Work with internal resources to develop and implement action plans to support performance objectives and metrics. Learn More
- Customer Service & Call Center FORT WORTH, TX
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances customer engagement and collects customer feedback
- Identifies root cause solutions for Wal-Mart Stores and Walmart.com issues
- Resolves escalated store merchandise, online orders, and customer issues (for example, check debt recovery, site-to-store orders, out-of-stock items)
- Supports and advises entry-level Contact Center agents