Our Global Investigation and Security Team ensures safety for our associates, suppliers, and our shoppers — in our stores and in our offices. They investigate potential threats and risk, uphold safety protocol and procedure, and physically patrol our facilities, responding to emergency situations as needed.
Your number one goal is keeping everyone safe. You follow procedure to maintain order and security.
You’re able to rapidly assess pressure-filled situations, forming solutions and predicting risk as you go.
At your core, you want to help people. Making people feel comfortable and secure is what you do best.
Identify potential threats & vulnerabilities.See All Openings
Investigate crime, fraud, waste, & abuse.See All Openings
Security Risk Manager
Assess security & potential risk.See All Openings
Ensure safety of corporate campuses.See All Openings
Oversee systems, vendors, & protocol.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Global Investigations & Security BENTONVILLE, AR
- Drives change initiatives to reduce risk to company assets to an acceptable level through effective countermeasures
- Drives the evaluation and execution of risk mitigation strategies in accordance with company governance and operational standards
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the implementation and evaluation of complex risk mitigation projects to identify vulnerabilities and security risks to company assets (for example, facility, people, information, supply chain)
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Uses industry expertise to conduct comprehensive assessments of internal and external security risk (for example, accidents, malicious acts) to the strategic direction of business operations, people strategies, and company assets
- Global Investigations & Security BENTONVILLE, AR
- Analyzes and interprets integrated data and information to improve investigator efficiency and effectiveness
- Consults with internal stakeholders and project teams through data analysis on highly complex or significant matter allegations
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages strategies, processes, caseloads, and analytical best practices
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides data-based analysis and insights to drive investigative analytics strategy
- Global Investigations & Security BENTONVILLE, ARAn individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Represents company's interests in litigated and non-litigated matters related to criminal background checks (CBCs) by serving as a subject matter
expert in court cases; and providing discovery documentation, deposition, and in-court testimony.
Identifies opportunities of improvement in the criminal background check process by conducting audits of the process; evaluating vendor
performance; proposing solutions to leadership; and following up with vendors to ensure product improvements are executed.
Manages the criminal background check (CBC) program by receiving, evaluating and addressing routine CBC process exceptions (for example,
manual reviews); researching data sources (for example, employment records, motor vehicle records, rehabilitation verification); utilizing business
case information to determine employment eligibility status of candidates; consulting with internal business partners (for example, Legal, Human
Resources, Labor Relations, Ethics) on eligibility classification for routine cases; and communicating eligibility determination to internal business
Responds to inquiries regarding the criminal background check (CBC) process or candidate status by receiving calls and emails; reviewing available
data (for example, background check status, candidate information); consulting with internal business partners (for example, Legal, Human
Resources, Labor Relations, Ethics) and external business partners (for example, law enforcement, clerks of court, rehabilitation groups and
probation officers); communicating findings to requester; and providing consultation and process clarification to candidates, third-party suppliers, and
internal business partners (for example, hiring managers, HR).
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and
guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and
building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others
with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Learn More