Our Global Investigation and Security Team ensures safety for our associates, suppliers, and our shoppers — in our stores and in our offices. They investigate potential threats and risk, uphold safety protocol and procedure, and physically patrol our facilities, responding to emergency situations as needed.
Your number one goal is keeping everyone safe. You follow procedure to maintain order and security.
You’re able to rapidly assess pressure-filled situations, forming solutions and predicting risk as you go.
At your core, you want to help people. Making people feel comfortable and secure is what you do best.
Identify potential threats & vulnerabilities.See All Openings
Investigate crime, fraud, waste, & abuse.See All Openings
Security Risk Manager
Assess security & potential risk.See All Openings
Ensure safety of corporate campuses.See All Openings
Oversee systems, vendors, & protocol.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Global Investigations & Security PHOENIX, AZInstalls, maintains, and ensures the operational functionality of life safety and security systems under the guidance of security system technicians by diagnosing and repairing electronic life safety monitoring systems across various work units (for example, Walmart business units, corporate facilities, stores); providing assistance in ensuring code compliance of life safety and security systems; training associates on proper system operation; researching, identifying, recommending, and implementing process improvements and system upgrades; analyzing corrective action results; and reporting findings to senior management.
Ensures administrative and maintenance responsibilities are met by staying current on emails; filing job detail reports, time sheets and fire alarm inspection reports, compliance inspection reports, expense reports, fire alarm inspection reports, and truck inventory reports; ensuring accuracy of expenditures; learning proper company vehicle cleaning and maintenance; and assisting technicians to maintain appropriate equipment inventory levels.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in security systems technology and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Learn More
- Global Investigations & Security BENTONVILLE, AR
- Acts as an internal and external liaison for assigned business segment
- Conducts investigations (for example, fraud, theft, misappropriation, diversion, personal conduct, major crime)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies and communicates potential threats, vulnerabilities, and risks for assigned business segment
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions