At Walmart, you’ll combine massive number crunching with a healthy dose of strategy to analyze new products, evaluate operations in emerging markets, and mitigate risk. You can guide financial decisions with analytics, performance management, forecasting, insights, and financial modeling—all at the world’s largest retailer.
See the details
While maneuvering through large, complex collections of data, you don’t lose sight of even the tiniest detail.
Know your stuff
Your deep understanding of complex business problems allows you to quickly implement solutions.
Don't back down
You like a good challenge and don’t back down from large, complex problems. You dive right in.
Guide financial decisions across the board.See All Openings
Aggregate and streamline payroll services.See All Openings
Optimize corporate & store cost-efficiency.See All Openings
Provide money solutions in stores and online.See All Openings
Represent finances accurately to shareholders.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Accounting & Finance ROGERS, ARAre you searching for a rewarding career where you can make a difference?
As an insurance adjuster professional at Walmart, your job isn’t just the industry of claims and losses; we are in the business of people. Our claims adjusters help our associates and customers get back to their everyday life after an unexpected accident or injury. This can be a stressful hardship for those impacted by a loss, so we are seeking people with a passion for helping others.
Even if you have never ventured into the world of claims adjusting before, we will teach you the essentials to get a good grasp of our company’s ideology with regards to our claims-handling practices. With a front-of-the-industry training program paired with the Walmart culture ingrained in all that we do, it’s no wonder why so many industry professionals seek out a career with us.
Our case managers are licensed claim adjusters and must maintain good standing with state licensing requirements. They are responsible for investigating and managing insurance claims involving losses, accidents, and injuries that have occurred to Walmart property, associates, and customers. They manage multiple cases simultaneously; working directly with customers, associates, and vendors to guide them through the claims process in a caring and professional manner. Our case managers must follow good faith claims practices while managing the monetary aspects of their assigned claims. Our case managers model compliance with company policies and procedures while supporting our company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Our successful claims adjusters possess the following skills and abilities:
• Proficient computer skills to navigate our digital claim file systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical skills to manage medical and legal aspects of claim handling.
• Ability to professionally interact at a high level with internal and external customers.
• Ability to effectively influence others without damaging relationships.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and work practices.
• Excellent time management, judgment, and decision-making skills. Learn More
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, ARSamsClub.com is seeking a Financial Analyst who will provide support across key areas including eCommerce Merchandising, FP&A, Supply Chain, and Membership functions. Primary responsibilities include monthly close/forecast cycle support and routine reporting processes. The Financial Analyst will support team members in both Bentonville and San Bruno. Successful candidates will possess a sense of curiosity about the business and interest in developing Excel, Essbase and SQL skills.
• Assists Senior Managers in close and forecast processes
• Manages and updates key templates for close, forecast and plan
• Supports analysis of supply chain and merchandising topics
• Assists in presentation of key financial messaging for eCommerce
• Assists in managing data and structure in Essbase and Excel models
• Performs analysis of financial performance and creates summaries of business results
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity Learn More
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, AR
- Drives business and process improvements
- Drives the strategy, business case, and execution of multiple business plans and initiatives
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures business needs are being met and business partners are being fully supported
- Influences Transportation, Logistics and Finance decision-making and prioritization
- Maintains financial controls
- Provides leadership and insights to achieve financial plans
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, AR
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes custom modeling and operational projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares financial variance reports and performs qualitative and quantitative analyses for senior management;
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Serves as a subject matter expert for project finance and land accounting
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, AR•Lease Agreement review.
•Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
•Develops journal entries
•Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
•Performs balance sheet analysis
•Provides customer support
•Reconciles accounts Learn More