At Walmart, you’ll combine massive number crunching with a healthy dose of strategy to analyze new products, evaluate operations in emerging markets, and mitigate risk. You can guide financial decisions with analytics, performance management, forecasting, insights, and financial modeling—all at the world’s largest retailer.
See the details
While maneuvering through large, complex collections of data, you don’t lose sight of even the tiniest detail.
Know your stuff
Your deep understanding of complex business problems allows you to quickly implement solutions.
Don't back down
You like a good challenge and don’t back down from large, complex problems. You dive right in.
Guide financial decisions across the board.See All Openings
Aggregate and streamline payroll services.See All Openings
Optimize corporate & store cost-efficiency.See All Openings
Provide money solutions in stores and online.See All Openings
Represent finances accurately to shareholders.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, ARThis Director will lead and drive EDLP ((Every Day Low Price) principles to accelerate price leadership that builds customer trust and differentiates us against our competitors. The position is responsible for working across the Walmart international markets to understand current-state, develop best practices and align on processes and tools to accelerate the pricing practices in the markets. This is a highly visible role who will engage regularly with executive leadership in the Walmart international markets to help them achieve their goals. The role will be focused on all aspects of pricing (Strategy, People, Processes and Systems).
Assists in the development of and executes the finance strategy for strategic programs by, understanding business needs; financial processes,
systems, reporting structures, and procedures into acquired organizations; and establishing and adhering to an operating budget.
Advances financial process improvement, technology, or systems solutions by, recommending new and innovative solutions; organizing processes
and solutions that can be leveraged; building internal and external networks; working collaboratively with high-level leaders within internal teams to accelerate advances to departmental risks; and leading the use of process improvement methodology in order to identify the root causes of non compliance and facilitate identification of mitigating strategies for improvement.
Develops system requirements by, analyzing process and system needs for the business; ensuring delivery of applications meet business and
regulatory needs; overseeing user acceptance testing; partnering with training and development to create training tools for new systems; and
overseeing system implementation.
Prepares associates for new processes and systems by, evaluating current procedures; developing new procedures and process changes required
for system implementation; creating training materials and programs for associates; ensuring associates are trained on new process and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP); and monitoring effectiveness of training programs and new system usage.
Participates in strategic initiative programs by, analyzing all relevant reports to identify provisions related to finances, taxes, or accounting; and
working with international accounting and market Finance teams to determine accounting practices.
Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing
business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting
resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting,
selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading
key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives, and supporting associate efforts in these areas. Learn More
- Accounting & Finance BARTLESVILLE, OK
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Follows good faith claims practices
- Manages monetary aspects of assigned claims
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Obtains and maintains state license(s)
- Processes workers' compensation cases involving minor injuries (for example, cuts, abrasions, contusions, mild strains), medical-only claims, and minimal lost time from work
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides customer service activities related to assigned claims
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, ARFUNCTION: New business development and local service development
Walmart Services (WS) is the retail services business unit of Walmart U.S. ‐‐ the largest operating segment within Walmart Stores, Inc. Located at Walmart Headquarters in Bentonville, AR, WS is charged with architecting, delivering, and managing unique service offerings in the Financial, Food, Home and Personal Care service businesses that are offered across Walmart’s formats and channels to help customers save money so that they can live better.
The Sr. Manager, Business Development, Walmart Services, will take a lead role in the development of primarily restaurant services with the goal of ultimately generating hundreds of generates over hundreds of millions of dollars annually in profit. This person is accountable for defining and prioritizing services based on customer needs, developing and implementing new initiatives by partnering with relevant stakeholders, external partners and cross functional teams, in a ‘test and learn’ environment. This role will launch new services in Walmart stores from concept to execution, and will report to the Director of Business Development, Walmart Services.
• Drives a diverse portfolio of initiatives for Walmart Services
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Manages financial, budgeting or operational activities for a portfolio of services and account platforms
• Manages the execution of innovation, line extensions, retention strategies, and value proposition improvements to a portfolio of Walmart Services
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates Learn More
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, AR
- Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives
- Develops Innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates