At Walmart, you’ll combine massive number crunching with a healthy dose of strategy to analyze new products, evaluate operations in emerging markets, and mitigate risk. You can guide financial decisions with analytics, performance management, forecasting, insights, and financial modeling—all at the world’s largest retailer.
See the details
While maneuvering through large, complex collections of data, you don’t lose sight of even the tiniest detail.
Know your stuff
Your deep understanding of complex business problems allows you to quickly implement solutions.
Don't back down
You like a good challenge and don’t back down from large, complex problems. You dive right in.
Guide financial decisions across the board.See All Openings
Aggregate and streamline payroll services.See All Openings
Optimize corporate & store cost-efficiency.See All Openings
Provide money solutions in stores and online.See All Openings
Represent finances accurately to shareholders.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, ARThis Director will lead and drive EDLP ((Every Day Low Price) principles to accelerate price leadership that builds customer trust and differentiates us against our competitors. The position is responsible for working across the Walmart international markets to understand current-state, develop best practices and align on processes and tools to accelerate the pricing practices in the markets. This is a highly visible role who will engage regularly with executive leadership in the Walmart international markets to help them achieve their goals. The role will be focused on all aspects of pricing (Strategy, People, Processes and Systems).
Assists in the development of and executes the finance strategy for strategic programs by, understanding business needs; financial processes,
systems, reporting structures, and procedures into acquired organizations; and establishing and adhering to an operating budget.
Advances financial process improvement, technology, or systems solutions by, recommending new and innovative solutions; organizing processes
and solutions that can be leveraged; building internal and external networks; working collaboratively with high-level leaders within internal teams to accelerate advances to departmental risks; and leading the use of process improvement methodology in order to identify the root causes of non compliance and facilitate identification of mitigating strategies for improvement.
Develops system requirements by, analyzing process and system needs for the business; ensuring delivery of applications meet business and
regulatory needs; overseeing user acceptance testing; partnering with training and development to create training tools for new systems; and
overseeing system implementation.
Prepares associates for new processes and systems by, evaluating current procedures; developing new procedures and process changes required
for system implementation; creating training materials and programs for associates; ensuring associates are trained on new process and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP); and monitoring effectiveness of training programs and new system usage.
Participates in strategic initiative programs by, analyzing all relevant reports to identify provisions related to finances, taxes, or accounting; and
working with international accounting and market Finance teams to determine accounting practices.
Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing
business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting
resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting,
selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading
key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives, and supporting associate efforts in these areas. Learn More
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, ARAnalyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency by using various analysis methodologies;
developing creative solutions within business areas that reduce cost and meet business goals; using judgment to prioritize assignments; and ensuring
Develops tools that support decision making and business cases by summarizing needed information; determining what information must be reported; ensuring customer needs are met; and analyzing an initiative's impact to the business.
Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project across Walmart International and/or the Walmart Enterprise to achieve desired results by ensuring understanding of scope of work; organizing timelines and deliverables; facilitating meetings involving project teams to analyze, plan, and implement project initiatives; taking corrective action; and reporting results and deliverables to supervisors and stakeholders.
Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments that span across Walmart International and/or the Walmart Enterprise with internal and external
stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research by using business measures and analyses to identify improvement opportunities; determining root causes of problems and identifying possible solutions; researching relevant information and data; using expertise to make recommendations and decisions; and communicating results and findings.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and
guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and
building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others
with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Learn More
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, ARSupports strategies, processes, projects, and analytical best practices by partnering with cross-functional teams across the business, benchmarking with industry experts, assessing key opportunities with respect to both the short and long-term objectives.
Provides data-based insights in support of strategic initiatives by designing statistical or heuristic models for applications involving multiple analytical techniques and stakeholders.
Serves as a key business area support partner by taking creative or novel ideas and generating a sound business case to support them; making compelling presentations to leadership in support of proposed ideas and plans in order to obtain supporting resources Learn More
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, AR
- Communicates departmental goals, objectives and operations by communicating with internal and external teams; leading meetings; and providing reports to senior leadership.
- Leads team operations and planning by setting production quotas and directing management team to meet goals; delegating responsibilities, projects and resources to meet changing needs; collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, Corporate Finance, Transportation, Compliance) to ensure alignment of team activities; reviewing schedules of management team; and balancing varying workloads and anticipated growth of the business with departmental resources.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Walmart.com Finance Operations and Fraud Review by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Monitors and responds to online retailing business changes and growth by researching current and emerging industry trends in payment processing and fraud detection for online retail business; communicating with third-party service providers to stay current on new technologies and services; creating business case to pursue new technologies or business tools; and driving internal process restructuring to meet changing needs.
- Drives direction on departmental projects by overseeing initiatives in developmental stages; staying informed of project status and changes; collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives; aligning project goals and direction with overall strategic initiatives; participating in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions with cross-functional teams that are designing new company initiatives or programs; and reviewing impact of programs on existing programs and operations.
- Leads fraud prevention activities by reviewing emerging trends and taking action to limit risk to the company; communicating with payment providers (for example, credit card vendors) regarding service levels and expectations; minimizing fraud and chargebacks; communicating with third-party service providers regarding volume forecasts, service levels and fraud trends to collaborate on fraud prevention; ensuring shopping cards sold online and bulk orders for corporate customers are reviewed, fulfilled and activated with proper controls to prevent losses; and ensuring Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Accounting & Finance BENTONVILLE, AR
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops and recommends technology processes and procedures to senior leaders
- Directs daily treasury operations activities for Walmart Global Holdings (for example, U.S, Canada, Puerto Rico)
- Ensures compliance with policies, laws and regulations (for example, Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Improves global cash management processes
- Oversees month-end billing activities
- Manage Walmart's relationships with depository banks and armored carriers
- Provides overall direction to staff