Movement. That’s the secret to Walmart’s supply chain. We move products to 200 million customers through more than 11,000 stores. And, as our customers move to digital, we’re moving with them. So we’re looking for supply chain professionals with a passion for technology — put your career on the move with us.
From Industrial Engineers to Project Managers, we’re looking for people who crave continuous improvement.
Building a seamless digital and physical shopping experience requires a seamless supply chain.
Quick to adapt
You don't just embrace change, you thrive with it. You're at your best when the pressure is highest.
Drive supply chain solutions that deliver results.See Openings
Optimize processes and eliminate waste.See Openings
Research and analyze complex data.See Openings
Keep shelves stocked. No shortage or surplus.See Openings
Create budgets to guide merchant decisions.See Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Supply Chain & LogisticsCARROLLTON, GA
- Analyzes and designs distribution center processes (for example, material flow, transportation)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes logistics engineering projects
- Identifies and implements initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supply Chain & LogisticsSAN BRUNO, CAThe Sr. Specialist - Reverse Logistics will be responsible for researching and tracking Liquidation/Auction claims in our Reverse Logistics network quickly and efficiently. You will support the ecommerce Reverse Logistics team, focused on executing the business process for the Liquidation and returns program. This role will also work closely with auction customers and 3PL cross functional teams in order to ensure a low cost, end to end business process that minimizes errors and streamlines execution. This role will require good communication, organization and collaboration between many teams, including: Return Centers, 3PL warehouses and Auction Customers. The Sr. Specialist is expected to execute and meet deadlines through a keen attention to detail and clear communication with cross functional business partners. A general knowledge of supply chain processes and inventory management is preferred.
#LI-KA2 Learn More
- Supply Chain & LogisticsBENTONVILLE, AR
- Analyzes and evaluates divisional and distribution center financial performance against company goals
- Drives procedural and regulatory compliance across all logistics functions
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures the execution and implementation of value-added strategic initiatives in the distribution centers
- Manages and monitors day-to-day distribution center and merchandise flow performance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supply Chain & LogisticsHOPKINSVILLE, KY
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage daily staffing and workload to meet shop performance goals.
- Manage financial aspects in area of responsibility
- Manage shop operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Supply Chain & LogisticsSAN BRUNO, CA* Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Walmart.com Operations
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Analyzes trends and root cause drivers for returns and implements solutions cross-functionally with both internal and external teams
* Identifies and leads process improvement and cross-functional projects to completion to improve KPIs and overall returns metrics
* Solves complex operational problems within returns while being data driven
#LI-KA2 Learn More