Movement. That’s the secret to Walmart’s supply chain. We move products to 200 million customers through more than 11,000 stores. And, as our customers move to digital, we’re moving with them. So we’re looking for supply chain professionals with a passion for technology — put your career on the move with us.
From Industrial Engineers to Project Managers, we’re looking for people who crave continuous improvement.
Building a seamless digital and physical shopping experience requires a seamless supply chain.
Quick to adapt
You don't just embrace change, you thrive with it. You're at your best when the pressure is highest.
Drive supply chain solutions that deliver results.See Openings
Optimize processes and eliminate waste.See Openings
Research and analyze complex data.See Openings
Keep shelves stocked. No shortage or surplus.See Openings
Create budgets to guide merchant decisions.See Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Supply Chain & Logistics SAN BRUNO, CAProvides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.This position will primarily support these activities within our 3PL fulfillment center network.
Includes day-to-day operational activities; annual budgeting and planning; and contract management.
#LI-KA2 Learn More
- Supply Chain & Logistics BENTONVILLE, AR
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Creates load tenders for dry and grocery transportation
- Ensures coverage of unassigned loads and carrier-rejected load tenders
- Provides available temperature control (TCU) truck capacity to support outbound West Coast Consolidation (WCC) loads
- Reviews, audits, and ensures accuracy of dedicated carrier freight invoices
- Supply Chain & Logistics SAN BRUNO, CAThe Sr. Specialist - Reverse Logistics will be responsible for researching and tracking Liquidation/Auction claims in our Reverse Logistics network quickly and efficiently. You will support the ecommerce Reverse Logistics team, focused on executing the business process for the Liquidation and returns program. This role will also work closely with auction customers and 3PL cross functional teams in order to ensure a low cost, end to end business process that minimizes errors and streamlines execution. This role will require good communication, organization and collaboration between many teams, including: Return Centers, 3PL warehouses and Auction Customers. The Sr. Specialist is expected to execute and meet deadlines through a keen attention to detail and clear communication with cross functional business partners. A general knowledge of supply chain processes and inventory management is preferred. Learn More
- Supply Chain & Logistics SAN BRUNO, CAThe Walmart.com Supply Chain Operations team is looking for individuals who can thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking, analyze data and insights at scale, and above all else think every day about how to best meet the needs of our customers. The Operations Analyst- Allocation role sits under the broader Replenishment and Flow team and is responsible for helping to manage systems and processes for driving optimal allocation of inventory across our fulfillment network to maintain in-stock levels and improve our customer experience. This person will drive the daily and weekly management of levers in our allocation system and monitor execution to our allocation strategies, identifying opportunities for process improvement or system enhancements where appropriate. The successful candidate will have a mix of business and data analysis experience, and have the ability to work well with cross functional partners including the following skills:
• Supports the business by actively monitoring allocation of inventory across our fulfillment network and managing constraints/levers within our allocation system as needed.
• Monitors execution of order volumes as they allocate across the buildings and partners with cross-functional teams to communicate risks to the business.
• Drives the development and improvement of new and existing operational tools, reports, and dashboards to monitor the health of the network and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Proactively monitors the health of the network and troubleshoots data issues and performs deep dive analysis to root cause misallocations and data discrepancies.
• Supports creation of business requirements for allocation system changes and supports UAT testing for new enhancements.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com operational data analysis and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
#LI-KA2 Learn More
- Supply Chain & Logistics SAN BRUNO, CAThe Walmart.com Supply Chain Operations Team is looking for individuals who can thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate innovative thinking, analyze data and insights at scale, and above all else think every day about how to best meet the needs of our customers. The Operations Analyst- Forecasting position rolls up into the greater Replenishment and Flow team and is responsible for creation of a weekly inbound and outbound forecast for our network of fulfillment centers to drive short term staffing and long term labor planning, identifying opportunities for process improvement or system enhancements where appropriate. The successful candidate will have a mix of business and data analysis experience, and possess strong communication skills and the ability to work well with cross functional partners including:
• Using various data inputs, creates weekly inbound and outbound volume forecasts to support labor planning in our network of Fulfillment Centers
• Designs and performs data analyses as needed to address and resolve operational concerns
• Analyzes data and recommends solutions to solve problems at scale
• Drives the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools and reports to provide better visibility to key metrics and improve forecast accuracy
• Research and communicate causes of KPI variation to the supply chain management team
• Partners with key stakeholders across multiple departments to drive accountability on data quality and accuracy of business inputs and align on forecast changes
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com operational data analysis and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
#LI-KA2 Learn More