There are nearly 12,000 Walmart and Sam’s Club locations across the globe — and that number is steadily growing. We’re constantly scouting new areas that are more convenient for our customers and beneficial to the communities they live in — plus we love adding new innovations to our existing stores. Up for the challenge?
You’re a meticulous planner—always thinking ahead so if something unexpected comes up, it doesn’t slow you down.
Work at scale
We may open hundreds of new stores every year, but you aren’t intimidated by big projects or big challenges.
You don’t lose track of the details, even when you’re working with a large volume and at a fast pace.
Build new stores and update existing ones.See All Openings
Advise on repair and equipment budgets.See All Openings
Field Project Supervisor
Driving project implementation in the field.See All Openings
Maintain climate control and refrigeration.See All Openings
Make sure our stores are customer-ready.See All Openings
Lead store opening and remodel projects.See All Openings
Research & Strategy
Create location and store layout strategies.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Real Estate, Construction and Store PlanningMAPLE GROVE, MN
- Real Estate, Construction and Store PlanningLOUISVILLE, KY
- Real Estate, Construction and Store PlanningBIRMINGHAM, AL
- Real Estate, Construction and Store PlanningARLINGTON, TX
- Real Estate, Construction and Store PlanningBENTONVILLE, AR