Even the smallest projects at Walmart are often complex, require cross-functional collaboration, and rely on information that could change at any moment. Our Project and Program Managers work across the business to keep everything on track, leveraging communication, organization, and management skills to get the job done.
Eye for detail
No detail slips past you. You’re always on your “A” game when it comes to keeping up with the little things.
Always on time
Your detailed planning allows you to orchestrate large projects and keep multiple people on schedule.
Flex as needed
Things change in the world of retail. So, while you keep everything on track, you can flex and adapt when needed.
New and exciting opportunities
- Project & Program Management BENTONVILLE, ARWalmart is hiring for an exciting new team – International Strategic Initiatives. As a member of this organization, you will have the opportunity to work on projects and programs that serve over 11,000 retail units in 28 countries around the world. More specifically, in this particular role, you would lead and transform the Walmart Real Estate business by deploying a best-in-class technology platform (IBM TRIRIGA). You will apply your skills in leadership, communication, and influence to work cross-functionally across a broad array of internal clients and external partners, translating business needs into functional requirements.
If you have TRIRIGA Facilities Management experience and like the excitement and challenge of leveraging technology to deliver complex, global solutions, then this is the role for you!
•Aligns and recommends strategies, activities, and best practices
•Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives
•Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
•Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
•Ensures business needs are being met
•Leads change to achieve desired results
•Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
•Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
•Ability to travel up to 30% Learn More
- Project & Program Management BENTONVILLE, AR
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Assumes duties of Project Manager III, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager III, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Project & Program Management BENTONVILLE, ARMonday - Friday
$28.85 per hour
Based on the tasks, would want someone with a focused skillset around written and verbal communication. Ability to leverage Microsoft tools to document and design process documentation. Additionally, bonus in visual design to illustrate processes.
Tasks would include, but not limited to:
• Support execution of Central Ops Governance (Stage Gate and Tactical Change Council
o Consolidate and quality check decks for bi-weekly leadership meetings
o Plan agenda, communicate with presenters and answer any questions
o Initiate quickbase project id and train presenters on maintaining project
o Maintain watch list for those projects on radar for stage gate
o Facilitate Tactical Change Council to ensure projects are moving forward post Stage Gate approval
• Support PM training and onboarding development
o Document current processes
o Develop into one best way for Project Managers
o Design and build document repository
• Support varying leadership reporting and administrative needs. Goal to simplify and automate by end of term Learn More
- Project & Program Management SAN BRUNO, CA• Drives the strategy and execution of multiple global operations and technology business plans for Walmart International Cross-Border Ecommerce
• Leads and supports global business development initiatives related to last-mile delivery, import/export, ecommerce fulfillment, operations product management, and global marketplaces
• Collaborates and coordinates with partners in Japan, China, India, LATAM, and EU
Manages 3rd party vendors from qualification to contract negotiations to execution
Conducts process-mapping for operational, technology, or merchandising flows Learn More
- Project & Program Management SAN BRUNO, CAThe Senior Program Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex Agile software development programs and projects to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional scrum teams to complete projects in support of Walmart eCommerce’s business strategy and objectives.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Program or Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors
• Develops Program Management best practices
• Builds roadmaps and leads the development of complex eCommerce projects and programs
• Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
• Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, migrations and system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program in an Agile environment
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions Learn More