Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Nurse Practitioner - PRN
- Location MIDDLEBURG, FL
- Career Area Walmart Health
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD954855
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
This is a PRN position and would require a minimum of 4 days per month to also include weekend availability and are typically 12 hr shifts.
- Provide patients with an array of primary care services.
- Opportunity to work in an integrated, multi-specialty setting.
- Provide a high level of patient care while accomplishing physician-directed medical goals. In collaboration with supervising physician, provide evidence-based medical care by recommending and prescribing medications and other treatments.
- Diagnose, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under direction of supervising physician.
- Represent the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement by delivering customer service through all patient interactions.
- Assist administration and clinical staff with best practices and procedures.
- Master’s degree OR Doctoral degree in Nursing and one (1) or more years of Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience
- Evidence of training in a Family Practice setting
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by state.
Join us as an Innovator in community-based transformative patient care!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Master’s degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing and 1 year's Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience in family practice.
Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license and/or valid advanced state practice license (APRN/ANP/CNP/ PNP) as required by state.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Valid accreditation from the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP) and pediatric nurse practitioner (PPCNP-BC), Valid advanced state practice license or Certified Nurse Practitioner
Primary Location...1580 BRANAN FIELD RD, MIDDLEBURG, FL 32068-8427, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth