Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Manager II, Audit, Global Forensic Audit
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD878608
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
R-878608 Manager II, Internal Audit, Global Forensic Audit and Investigations
About The Team/Position
The Global Forensic Audit Team performs audits involving high-risk allegations of irregularity, fraud, corruption, and/or other violations within business units by developing and executing testing controls and procedures. The team partners with key stakeholders such as legal, ethics, global investigations, and compliance to investigate irregularities and allegations. Global Forensic Audit identifies and documents control deficiencies or weaknesses by reviewing data for patterns and anomalies. We conduct an electronic review of information, develop questions and processes for conducting and summarizing interviews with identified parties, and provide updates and progress reports to key stakeholders. Our team communicates the results of investigations and audits, including control deficiencies or weaknesses, fraud matters, root causes, and recommendations to key stakeholders by creating executive reports that summarize the procedures performed and findings from investigations or audits. The team also supplements legal reports with findings; and tailors reports to include relevant project background information, the description of the procedures used in the investigation, interview summaries, and creation of necessary charts and supporting information depending on the requirements of the project. The Manager II, Global Forensic Audit and Investigations will support the team members and management in our mission to identify and document risks and develop/execute audit controls at a Fortune1 scale.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You build strong relationships with cross-functional partners.
- You have a professional understanding of risk identification and mitigation tactics.
- You play an integral role in the execution of a multi-year global forensic audit strategy for Walmart.
- You develop strong relationships with Global Investigations, Ethics & Compliance, and Legal Investigations. You are effective at sharing information between Global Audit and its stakeholders with respect to fraud investigations and related risks.
- You act as a fraud subject matter expert for Global Audit.
- You are comfortable in a project setting and collaborate well with a global team of high performing individuals across various business functions.
- You are an effective and clear communicator.
- You’re energized by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Conducting forensic audits and participating in complex financial integrity investigations, assisting financial audits and operational process audits by identifying fraud risks and related controls, in addition to relevant accounting and financial risks
- Developing anti-fraud solutions, involving advanced data analytics tools. Collaborating closely with the Audit Data Analytics team to help develop anti-fraud solutions
- Communicating audit information to senior leadership by reviewing audit documents and work papers; documenting work papers, findings, and recommendations for management presentations; ensuring presentations, review reports, and correspondence are in alignment with internal audit standards; leading customer opening and closing conferences; resolving customer and team issues; and updating audit management and customer on issues and risks
- Driving efficiencies in the audit process by recognizing automation and integration opportunities; creating common auditing methodologies; responding to critical business situations; and participating in cross-functional teams.
- Assigning and directing audit staff in the validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of controls against Company procedures and/or external regulatory/accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing advanced data and analytical analysis
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning
- Providing supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness
- Promoting and supporting company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy
- Ensuring business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Primary Location...701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 2 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Financial Planning and Analysis, Information Technology, Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth