Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Warehouse Associate - Regional Utility Associate, Project Material Supply Warehouse
- Location WHITESTOWN, IN
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD868999
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Inbound Associates are responsible for unlading, receiving, processing, hauling, and inventorying of all inbound freight.
- Verify the trailer number and position
- Unload freight from a trailer
- Inventory freight for accuracy of purchase orders
- Inspect freight for non-compliant condition
- Receive and label pallets according to receiving documents
- Sign bill of lading documents
- Make sure all moves are stable and completed safely
- Transport pallets of freight from the aisle to the final slot location
- Maintain flow and reduce congestion
Fulfillment associates are responsible for the safe, accurate, and efficient picking and staging of all orders.
- Replenish prime slot locations
- Identify, pick and build pallets based on purchase orders
- Complete and close out chase list picks
- Ensure pallets are properly wrapped and banded
- Build safe, secure and stable pallets
- Move completed pallets to outbound staging area
Outbound associates are responsible for the safe, efficient, and accurate auditing and loading of outbound orders.
- Load outbound orders safely and efficiently to maximize trailer utilization and avoid damages
- Safely use trailer accessories to secure all loads
- Escalate incorrectly wrapped/banded pallets
Used Asset Associates
The Used Asset Associates are responsible for processing and staging all fixtures received through the Returned Asset Program.
- Accurately and consistently sort, identify and stage fixtures
- Have a good knowledge of fixtures to identify unlabeled pallets
- Keep area organized to prevent damages and congestion
Temporarily Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Future Permanent Shifts: Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting after first 90 days
- Full benefits available after first 90 days
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Stock Options
- Life Insurance
- Earn your college degree for free!
Wages: $18-$21.50 automatic raises at 90 days , 180 days, 12 months, 18 months, 2 year
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...3957 S 500 E, Whitestown, IN 46075-9556, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth