Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Guide - Bonobos, 2nd Street, Austin
- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD868091
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Creates an exceptional enhanced shopping experience by engaging the customer with the ultimate love for style, passion for quality and insistence on providing top-tier service; fully understanding and appreciating the importance of the customer's expectations; and lifting the experience by creating innovative ways to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible.
Assists customers with a Bonobos one-on-one appointment based experience which offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to the web-driven model, not the traditional retail experience.
Implements and models customer service standards by ensuring unbeatable excellence in Bonobos standards; exemplifying an in-depth knowledge of the Bonobos product and brand; understanding unique needs of customers; creating an environment to set excellent customer service expectations that are aligned with customer needs and expectations and company goals.
Creates long-term customer relationships by providing a personalized shopping experience; developing a digital client book driven by personal relationships that includes many aspects of the client's life (occupation, family and most important FIT); reviewing the customer shopping history to provide recommendations and follow up communications; and the complete understanding on how to meet the client's needs and aspirations.
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.2 - 5 years of sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience, As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...436 W 2ND ST, AUSTIN, TX 78701-3898, United States of America
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another.
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance.
- Back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family.
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
Bonobos is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth