Optical Lab AR Associate 2nd Shift (M-F 3p-11p)
- Location CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD866298
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Prepare lenses for anti-reflective coating application by washing lenses and using no-glare equipment (for example, ultrasonic, dipcoat, de-gas ovens); and applying anti-reflective and hydrophobic coating using vacuum chambers.
Maintain quality standards by reviewing and analyzing work tickets or other information for accuracy; adhering to standard operating and safety procedures; monitoring processes involving chemicals and equipment; performing scheduled preventative maintenance; and evaluating produced work for quality.
Communicate with Customers, suppliers, and other Wal-Mart associates verbally and in writing.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...801 CORDA BLVD, CRAWFORDSVILLE, IN 47933-2152, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental