Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager I, Mechanical Construction - MEP and Fire Protection Systems
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Realty Execution
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD862293
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Building Innovations for mechanical, plumbing, electrical, fire protection systems.
- Analyze MEP/FP systems for improved industrial standards.
- Develop new innovative mechanical and electrical solutions for zero emissions. Test equipment that will ensure our success through AI and data collection.
- Analyze MEP/FP diagnostic data for improve opportunities. Analyze competitor systems and recommend improvements.
- Drive solutions and compliance with EPA regulations for HVAC refrigerants. Create strategies to increase energy efficiencies for MEP/FP systems.
- Create step by step strategy to test and implement new system and technology.
- Build data centric resources for equipment information.
- Develop data centric Revit families for MEP/FP. Develop a Revit family request process.
- Drive Design Initiative / Change Initiative process for MEP/FP systems.
- Create and track DI/CI in BPCM. Create DI/CI budgets by discipline.
- Track DI/CI invoices and approve. Facilitate DI/CI approval meetings.
- Drive prototype development for mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and fire protection.
- Update major project prototype based on scope of work changes annually
- Develop guidance for compliance, code, and regulatory requirement changes.
- Develop construction bulletins (when necessary) to expedite changes.
- Facilitate global procurement reviews for MEP/FP components.
- Partner with RSP to stay engaged with OEM equipment improvements.
- Evaluate/coordinate global procurement bids for MEP/FP.
- Communicate and manage overall prototype for EOR consultants. And conduct monthly EOR collective calls.
- Conduct mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and fire protection training.
- Publish prototype standards and facilitate issuance of construction bulletins and publish prototype change initiatives.
- Support FM and field execution teams with resolving MEP/FP issues.
- Provide recommendations and guidance as a subject matter expert while analyzing M&R cost for MEP/FP opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly collective calls to collaborate remedies and solutions.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related field and 3 years' experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related area OR 5 years' experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Architecture, Masters: Computer Engineering
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"You have to think of how to save the company money, save the store money, save the customer money—and one impacts the others."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth