Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Lead, Support - Real Estate Warehouse (All Distribution Centers/Fulfillment Centers)
- Location NEW HOPE, MN
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD861690
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Supervise associates in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback; teaching, supporting, and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; identifying training and development needs; and making recommendations in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching and evaluation of associates.
- Supports associate engagement by providing learning opportunities; building relationships; providing cross-training opportunities; and consistently encouraging teamwork with other areas.
- Monitors work plans, workloads, and associates in order to meet deadlines by talking with associates to solve problems; resolving delay issues to stay on schedule; and using systems to audit progress and identify concerns early within a shift.
- Completes and prioritizes work assignments by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and related information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Helps resolve day-to-day associate challenges by communicating with the area manager; and providing subject matter experts, department contacts, or other managers as needed to help address concerns.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting after first 90 days
- Full benefits available after first 90 days
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual bonus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.6 months experience as a Walmart Supply Chain associate OR 1 year's experience in manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center
environment OR 2 or more years' of college in a Business or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leadership or supervisory role in a manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center environment
Primary Location...7600 49TH AVE N, NEW HOPE, MN 55428-4213, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth