Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Clerk, Associate Store - TEMP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD861486
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer; identifying customer needs; assisting with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise; resolving customer issues and concerns; retrieving and organizing carts/flatbed; assisting customers with transporting items; loading merchandise into customer vehicles; and promoting products and services while maintaining store environment according to associate store policies and procedures.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking merchandise; removing damaged or out-of-date goods; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; signing; researching (for example, internet, Walmart systems) merchandise prices to price items appropriately; and securing fragile and high theft merchandise.
- Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with associate store policies and procedures by zoning the area of responsibility; arranging and organizing merchandise/supplies; identifying shrink and damages.
- Cleans all areas of the associate store both inside and outside by utilizing tools, machines, and company-approved chemicals; and performing routine maintenance on machines and other equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Receives merchandise and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating policies and procedures; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation.
- Processes customer transactions by operating equipment (for example, cash registers and related tools); ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures for different payment types and items sold.
- Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Customer Service, Facilities Planning
Primary Location...1102 SE 5TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6036, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth