Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Asset Protection - Environmental, Health, and Safety Associate - DC/FC
- Location WHITESTOWN, IN
- Career Area Asset Protection
- Job Function Asset Protection
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD861378
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are looking for a team player who can:
- Access organizational resources to address the different types of business-specific health and safety hazards.
- Support the implementation of relevant industry-specific and OSHA guidelines: compliance, safety, and food safety auditing processes; regulatory inspection processes; emergency evacuations plans. Highlight business risks associated with employee health and safety issues to facility management.
- Address employee health and safety issues within assigned scope of responsibility. Maintains a directory of the names and locations of emergency response personnel. Summons emergency services as necessary.
- Conduct compliance, safety, and food safety audits and reviews.
- Conduct daily audits of buildings and food safety audits.
- Create audit reports
- Act as an associate interface for worker's compensation issues. Obtain necessary records. Analyze and reports the types of claims that may require settlement.
- 18 or older
- High School diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Hours: We provide 40 hour per week shifts, 5 days a week!
- Starting at $18.00/hour
- 10% Walmart discount after first 90 days
- Paid Time Off that accrues starting after first 90 days
- Full benefits available after first 90 days
- 401k with company match (starting after 1 year anniversary)
- Eligible to participate in the Associate Stock Purchase Plan Life Insurance
- FREE College through Live Better University
- Eligible for Annual bonus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.6 months experience as a Walmart associate OR 1 year's work experience or coursework in safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Microsoft Office Suite; SharePoint and OneDrive, Work experience or coursework safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice)
Primary Location...3957 S 500 E, Whitestown, IN 46075-9556, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth