Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Customer Analytics, Global Customer Insights - GCI
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD861264
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Supports methodology advances by attending development sessions with other analysts and contributing to the sessions; working with business managers; and working in cross-functional teams to address business problems and ongoing strategic projects. Informs business leaders by drafting and delivering presentations of findings, results, proposals, project plans, and new methods; creating visibility among business leaders and across the organization, using the team's capabilities; documenting and cataloguing business processes, methods, and algorithms in a structured and disciplined format; and integrating developed work into everyday business processes.
- Develops scientific methods and mathematical models to understand and predict the behavior of customers, drivers of sales growth, and value creation by designing advanced analytical models and workflow processes; and developing actionable intelligence to inform business functions (for example, acquisition, attrition and retention, demand forecasting, marketing mix optimization, media placement, segmentation, store/club clustering, direct response modeling).
- Manages data analyses by developing analysis algorithms; testing algorithms; rolling out algorithms into final forms; extracting data subsets from Customer Data Mart; and arriving at algorithm models.
- Provides current, accurate, actionable information about customers, prospects, products, competitors, markets, and the business environment in which Sam's Club/Walmart operates by synthesizing information collected from related projects; developing key insights and recommendations for actions; assisting management in making informed decisions concerning business strategies and tactics; researching consumer attitudes and behaviors; supporting customer-centric strategy; and creating cutting-edge analytical methods to enable customer-centric business processes. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 2 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR 4 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Applied Statistics, Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting, Data Analysis and Insights, Inferential Statistics, Relational Database Management System (RDMS)Masters: Economics, Masters: Industrial Engineering, Masters: Information Systems, Masters: Statistics
Primary Location...601 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth