Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Supervisor II, Facilities Maintenance Exterior Service
- Location OREM, UT
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD860693
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory requirements by executing maintenance staff strategic direction;
- supervising team compliance; conducting risk assessments to ensure proper business controls are in place; developing, implementing, and directing programs to ensure safety of associates, equipment, and property; providing safety instruction to associates; and ensuring associates follow company policies and procedures, wear personal protective equipment, and use equipment and products according to manufacturer guidelines and materials safety data sheets.
- Ensures quality and safety standards are met for facilities by identifying, correcting, and informing management of working conditions and practices that do not comply with company policies and procedures; coordinating and supporting security measures to safeguard assets against accidental or unauthorized damage or modification; reporting issues and status to manager and customer throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Manages the maintenance of facility, grounds, and equipment by maintaining the working order and availability of equipment, tools, and supplies; maintaining and repairing electrical and mechanical failures of pharmacy machines and other equipment; troubleshooting building maintenance issues; responding to and resolving issues and customer requests; and conducting preventative maintenance on equipment as directed by a senior manager; and selecting and overseeing maintenance contractors.
- Manages relationship with landlords and third parties by analyzing billings with supporting documentation to ensure their accuracy and validity; reviewing and interpreting landlord and third-party budgets to authorize payments and monitor changes; negotiating reductions based on research of legal documents; identifying sites for audits and developing a business case based on cost analysis and business trends; auditing landlords and third parties to ensure expenses are consistent with legal documents and best business practices; negotiating agreements with landlords and third parties on past and future billings for specific sites.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability forand measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Preferred Qualifications: DOT Medical Certification eligible to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field OR 2 years’ experience in facilities maintenance or related area.
Must be able to obtain and maintain DOT certification, meeting all health, safety and driving record qualifications required by the Department of Transportation.
*Walmart will cover costs associated with DOT certification.
Must be able to uphold and abide by all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), including but not limited to compliance with safe work practices, policies, processes and adhering to Walmart Safety Policies.
Must be able to follow all Federal, State and Local Municipality laws and regulations.
Must be willing/able to utilize DOT certification to drive a company vehicle to transport landscaping equipment and crews to job site(s).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Project management experience, Supervisory experience
Primary Location...1355 SANDHILL RD, OREM, UT 84058-7307, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth