Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Business Operations Manager III - Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD857633
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Business Operations organization at Walmart Connect (WMC) works across teams to drive cross-functional alignment and enable growth of the business. We lead and execute on strategic initiatives, deliver strategic and analytical insights, run executive and companywide reporting forums and drive organizational change and do so by working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering.
The Business Operations Manager III will:
- Deliver high-impact quantitative and qualitative analysis and recommendations to leadership and stakeholders.
- Support the analysis and insights and cross functional collaboration needed to run weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Own execution of complex strategic initiatives and solve them end-to-end through a combination of insightful analysis, consensus building and project/program management
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Build a small, but mighty team in 1-2 years to support growth of the function
Manager’s Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Statistics or Economics; MBA Preferred.
- 8+ years of related professional experience and ideally, 2+ years of Investment banking or finance experience.
- Team Lead, Project Lead, or Team Management experience.
- Outstanding organizational and communication (verbal, written, and presentation) skills
- Ability to synthesize complex information from a variety of sources, tell a story and translate findings into implementable recommendations.
- Self-starter & action oriented - who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strategic Problem solver – who loves getting to the details to drive flawless execution but can pull out and see the forest from the trees
- High EQ Relationship-builder – who can influence people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Data-driven - who is relentless about digging into the data to discover insights and understand not just “what” the data tells but the “why” behind the numbers
- Project manager – extremely organized individual with exceptional follow through and project management skills
- Cross-functional Team player – one who can pull different people together to drive towards a common goal
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we’ve led retail for over 60 years by keeping our customers’ needs at the center of everything we do. Our latest innovations leverage our online reach and massive network of physical stores to save 160 million weekly omnichannel customers time and money in ways no other retailer can match.
Walmart Connect is building a robust in-house advertising business that’s key to Walmart’s growth strategy. We partner closely with brands on strategies and solutions that harness Walmart’s unparalleled omnichannel influence. We deliver relevant retail ads and experiences that connect our customers with the brands and products they love. And we use Walmart’s proprietary online and in-store data, encompassing 95% of American households, to measure campaign-correlated sales on our site and in our stores.
Walmart isn’t simply the world’s most successful retailer — we’re the world’s largest company. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team backed by the most talented retail colleagues in the world and over six decades of success. Join us.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth