Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Administrative Assistant II (Global Health & Wellness Compliance)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD856939
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Administrative and Support Services are crucial in the day-to-day business of Walmart. This Administrative You’ll play a key role in facilitating communications, managing schedules, and organizing pertinent information. Bottom line, we need you to keep our business moving forward! Walmart Headquarters is seeking an administrative assistant to be based out of our Bentonville, AR campus. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly energetic work style, exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively prioritize, and take initiative with projects.
This role will support the Vice President of Walmart’s Health & Wellness (H&W) Compliance organization and the H&W Compliance leadership team. Health & Wellness is a dynamic, fast-moving, strategic growth-area for the company. It includes more than 5000 retail pharmacies in Walmart and Sam’s Club locations across the U.S., vision centers, primary care clinics, dental operations, telehealth, insurance services, and other strategic initiatives and international service lines. This role will be a key member of the team helping Walmart serve its patients and communities by providing affordable and accessible healthcare.
You will make an impact by…
- Solving problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Managing daily outlook calendars, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, team off-sites and other events.
- Facilitating expense reporting processes and vendor invoicing.
- Having a strong proficiency with all types of computers, as well as mastery of Microsoft Office programs, ServiceNow, Concur, Travel Systems.
- Being highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, both domestic and international (flights, hotel, train and car service, etc.)
- Being flexible to work with many different time zones to support a global environment.
Nice to haves…
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills.
- Excellent Written and Communication skills.
- Previous experience at Walmart corporate.
- Experience working in a large global corporation.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth