Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, New Business Development, eComm - Walmart+ Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD854772
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Operations, Walmart+
Walmart+ is a membership program that brings together valuable in-store and digital benefits like no other retailer can. With membership benefits like Free store delivery, Free shipping with no order minimum, Mobile scan & go in-store, Rx for less, and Member prices on Fuel, Walmart+ helps our members save time & money.
We are looking for a Senior Manager II of Membership Operations to join the Walmart+ business team to develop scalable, omni-channel strategies that drive new member growth and member retention. The ideal candidate will be an innovative, data-driven, strategic, & results-oriented leader with a strong passion for the customer. This individual will have deep expertise in project management, customer service operations and data analysis but also be able to think strategically about how to utilize our physical stores & partner channels to accelerate growth and drive retention. We are looking for someone who will think big, ruthlessly prioritize to focus on the highest impact efforts, and mobilize cross-functional partners to execute against an aggressive growth roadmap. This is a high visibility role with the ability to make a significant impact on our business goals.
You'll wow us if….
- You’ve led multi-organizational programs before and have the high level of detail and organization required for success.
- You’re highly skilled at leading multiple simultaneous projects.
- You excel at coaching at all levels of the organization.
- You are an expert at mentoring focused improvement methodologies (Root Cause Analysis, DMAIC, etc.).
- You possess a great deal of energy and a positive attitude.
- You have a high learning index, a high numeric ability and high verbal reasoning skills.
- You develop and facilitate workshops to drive change in your current or past work environment.
- You participate in strategic planning meetings to create alignment toward your organization's strategy.
- You coach, teach, and mentor teams through implementation of lean and six sigma principles/methodologies within your team.
- You have deep expertise in working in a cross functional environment, often in complex organizational matrixes.
- You have led customer/ member retention program development.
- You have a deep understanding of Walmart’s global network capabilities.
You'll make a difference by:
- Creating strategic working relationships - Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances with stakeholders of W+. Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner. Promotes a team-based work environment that respects, embraces and values diversity in others.
- Setting up our associates for success - Sets clear expectations, performance measures, and goals, and helps others do the same. Plans for and ensures others have the information, resources, implementation time, and talent needed to accomplish tasks throughout the journey. Identifies gaps in the current situation and enables others to meet their objectives.
- Driving Execution - Drives the execution of the Walmart Membership Platform by identifying the operational gaps and needs. Develops and communicates the implementation plans and priorities while removing barriers and obstacles that impact process understanding and performance.
- Being a team player - Associate Centered - Is able to define what winning looks like for the associate and team as a whole. Analyzes data and information and develops plans to exceed associate expectations. Coaches new initiatives and creates an information sharing environment to provide associates value through innovation and problem solving. Fosters a collaborative and challenging environment to reinforce engagement and empowerment of the associates.
- Developing Others - Multiplier of talent, through the consistent transfer of knowledge and understanding of the system. Engage all levels in problem solving to enable self - actualization, self - esteem and promote being part of something winning to create true purpose within our associates. Ensure all ideation is heard and feedback is given in a simple, specific, honest, accurate and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 4 years’ experience in business development, market development, store planning, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in business development, market development, store planning, or related area.
- MBA Preferred
- At least 3 year’s supervisory experience
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Strong communications, partnership, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel when business needs require <10% often with multi night stay’s
- Excellent judgment and executive presence and the ability to interface with and influence senior executives
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 4 years’ experience in business development, market
development, store planning, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in business development, market development, store planning, or related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing a Profit and Loss Statement, Planning and managing budgets, Supervisory experience, Working on cross-functional teamsMasters: Business, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Finance, Masters: Marketing
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth