Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Specialist V, Building Controls (Facilities Specialist III) - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD854128
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Working at Sam’s Club means a career without boundaries. There’s always room to grow, to take on another challenge, to roll up your sleeves and contribute, and to find professional rewards for your hard work.
Sam’s Club is seeking responsible individuals that excel in problem solving to help build an Operations Support Center for the company’s real estate portfolio.
The real estate group at Sam’s Club has ownership of overseeing nearly 600 stores in 44 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S Virgin Islands. In order to ensure that facilities maintenance is best-in-class, Sam’s Club plans to build a “war room” of specialists who will be responsible for 24/7 monitoring of various systems, sensors and alarms at all stores, while also interfacing with associates and outside vendors on-the-ground. This department will serve as “mission control,” playing a lead role in ensuring the security of the clubs, protecting merchandise, and promoting the health and safety of associates and customers.
Standing up this critical team requires associates with enthusiasm, ingenuity, and a “get it done” attitude. Our ideal candidates will have experience in a contact center setting, especially one that includes multi-channel (phone, email, etc.) as well as inbound/outbound capabilities.
As a Facilities Resolution Specialist III you will:
- Ensures customer and associate safety and comfort, while minimizing service costs, for complex problems by conducting diagnostic techniques; providing proactive solutions to problems; applying advanced programming methods; implementing solutions; and following up to ensure effectiveness of solutions.
- Performs special or unique programming projects to building controls systems by adapting or changing the building controls strategies; identifying and responding to trends with alarms, defrosts, and work orders; identifying and responding to manufacturer recalls; programming daylight harvesting; and ensuring sustainability initiatives and energy reductions are achieved based on programming changes.
- Collaborates with teams in building performance and controls by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
- Provides training to new associates on Building Controls, mechanical, and electrical operations, and energy management processes by maintaining and documenting up-to-date information on building performance and controls; developing training programs; monitoring associates' completion of required training; and delegating training to Building Controls Analysts as needed.
- Supports and advises entry-level contact center resolution specialists by responding to escalated contacts; researching issues as necessary; and providing resolution.
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy with the aptitude to quickly learn and apply new software skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Previous contact center experience resolving complex issues
- Ability to deliver best in class customer service
- Facilities Maintenance experience.
- Trade experience within HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical, Construction.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Building Infrastructure Technology, HVAC, Microsoft Office, Project ManagementBachelorsSix Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth