Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager I, Total Rewards Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD852510
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Assists with and delivers Base Pay, Incentives, and other company-wide rewards processes and strategies; collaborating with stakeholders to develop process and infrastructure; modeling financial performance to inform accruals; executes according to project plans; identifying opportunities and determining solutions for challenging rewards processes / programs, new designs, and difficult problems; bringing together resources; and collaborating with cross-functional teams and business segments to communicate. Identify and recommend solution for business challenges to leaders and stakeholder.
- Implements rewards solutions based on local, federal, and international regulations regarding compensation and incentives; understanding and forecasting business / industry changes to develop requirements for domestic and international markets; collaborating with technology, business stakeholders, and suppliers to develop frameworks that enable delivery of programs and driving efficiencies.
- Manages day to day execution and improvement of Total Rewards programs and initiatives through delivery of global and localized processes; partnering with key stakeholders (internal to rewards as well as business teams) to understand needs and business strategies; developing contingency plans to support changes in strategy direction; partnering with cross-functional teams to develop training content in order to address new or changed processes and standards; and using change management best practices to ensure new processes are accepted and utilized.
- Provides standardization and integration of Total Rewards programs and initiatives by researching and analyzing industry and legislative trends, domestic and in-country best practices, and current compensation plans; benchmarking with third party / labor segments and competitors to ensure market competitiveness; assisting in the review of Total Rewards programs and practices; ensuring programs and initiatives align with the company's overall operating model; evaluating and ensuring relevancy of content and applicability in multiple markets; developing standardized processes, templates, protocols, and procedures; and collaborating with cross-functional business partners to ensure alignment and implementation.
- Analyzes, reviews and supports proposals on a variety of compensation programs to meet business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts; determining and evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Required: Intermediate to Advanced Excel Knowledge
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum QualificationsBachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 1 year’s experience in human resources, operations, finance, or related area OR 3 years’ experience in human resources, operations, finance, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Project management, including financial analysis and market researchMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Human Resources
Primary Location...508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth