Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Analyst II, Specialty Compliance And Ethics (Global Sanctions Compliance)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Ethics and Compliance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD846296
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Join the Global Sanctions Compliance (GSC) Team at the No.1 Fortune 500 Company & world’s largest retailer. This is an important role in the governance of Walmart’s world-class program based on OFAC’s five pillars (Management Commitment, Risk Assessment, Internal Controls, Testing and Auditing, Training). Walmart’s GSC team reports to the board appointed BSA/ OFAC Officer & the successful candidate will play an important role in the sanction screening program and the overall sanctions compliance program. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, inquisitive individual with a background and/or interest in financial crime and/or trade (import and export controls) or economic sanctions compliance, who is extremely customer focused and enjoys solving problems.
Role Location: Bentonville (relocation only available to Bentonville, AR)
You’ll make an impact by:
- Screening of counterparties (e.g. customers, suppliers, vendors, service providers, and sellers) and appropriate disposition of alerts that generate from such screening.
- Perform sanctions research on vendor-supported tools
- Draw and document informed conclusions based on applicable sanctions risks & maintain thorough documentation of analysis performed.
- Be able to understand and interpret sanctions regulations and monitor changes to such regulations
- Pull together sanctions-related metrics and reporting for management.
- Rescreening customers, vendors and employees on a periodic basis.
- Maintaining procedures documenting the sanctions and screening processes.
- Complete due diligence review and report details as needed to appropriate areas
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- 0-2 years of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), trade or economic sanctions experience
- Have a history of achieving high quality assurance (QA) scores
- You have track record of exceeding quality and production expectations
- Ability to manage competing priorities, work independently and deliver results.
- Experience with screening systems (e.g., Visual Compliance, Dow Jones, LexisNexis Bridger, Fircosoft, Thomson Reuters) and working knowledge of Sanctions & Trade Compliance laws and regulations, including export and import compliance (e.g. OFAC, HMT, EU, UN, ITAR, EAR, etc)
- Interest in foreign policy and international relations
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-motivation and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Documented record of achieving results both individually and in a team setting
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in an operational/compliance driven environment
- Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts daily
- You are a Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) and/ or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Customer Research, Data Analysis and InsightsMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth