Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD836150
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
About Walmart Global Talent Acquisition
Our Global Talent organization is transforming to meet the needs of the future of retail, ensuring that Walmart is that place in which people can grow their careers, and our organization ensures the best experience for the talent we manage and optimal service to the business. Leaders and individual contributors alike look to our Global Talent teams to influence talent strategy, optimize the recruiting process, and enable the business to make the best hiring decisions. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and build a career you’re proud of!
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is a business-facing recruiting role supporting the Corporate Functions Global People organization. In this exciting and high-impact role you will serve as a strategic talent advisor for hiring managers and will drive the end-to-end recruiting process for internal and external candidates.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are an expert in talent recruiting and understanding how to align talent strategies with business priorities
- You have a background supporting or working in the Corporate Functions/People space
- You have a proven track record of identifying & engaging qualified talent in the market
- You are familiar with leveraging data to inform decision making and influence recruiting strategy
- You are comfortable working in cross-functional teams
You’ll make an impact by…
- Serving as a key advisor to hiring managers and People teams regarding recruitment by recommending how to fill talent gaps and increase diversity representation, providing industry trends, compensation practices, and market activity insights, and sharing strategies and best practices related to the Talent Acquisition process.
- Managing the overall recruiting process by connecting with hiring managers to learn position requirements and preferences to develop and recommend relevant recruitment and diverse sourcing strategies
- Presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers for interviews; collecting feedback regarding quality of candidates and final hiring decisions; facilitating the offer process and offer negotiations; and communicating candidate decision to hiring managers, People Partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Living our Values + being a Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
Being a Servant Leader
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Embracing Change + Possessing Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Embrace and Champion Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Delivering for the Customer + Customer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
Possess Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focused on our Associates + Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Be Collaborative & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field and 2 year’s experience in human resources, talent acquisition, or related area.
Option 2: 4 years’ experience in human resources, talent acquisition or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Human Resources - Professional HR (PHR) CERTIFICATION - Certification
Primary Location...508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth