Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Intrusion Analyst, Cybersecurity-1
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Cybersecurity
- Job Function Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD821360
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Intrusion Analyst, Security Operations Center
What will you do?
- Identify, protect, detect, and respond to cybersecurity threats
- Hunt and disrupt cyberthreats
- Own and maintain detections and the detection framework
- Perform analysis to identify suspicious activities and behaviors
- Work with other stakeholder in Incident Management and other parts of the organization to minimize impact to normal business operations
- Help develop job related documentation
- Assist with training and developing less knowledgeable peers
Who are you?
- A technologist who is informed on security industry trends, technology shifts and exploits
- You have a technology degree with 3+ years’ experience in cybersecurity, information technology, or computer science
- An individual who enjoys learning and building from experience to develop tools that will inhibit threat actors and their methods
- You are inquisitive with a passion for learning and have an understanding of various technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years’ experience in information technology or related field within the last five years
- OR three years' experience in information technology or related field within the last five years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- GCIH - GIAC Certified Incident Handler
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 1 year's experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security+ certification, Certified ArcSight Engineer, and/or SIEM platform certifications, Designing and implementing technical solutions for information security, Experience with at least two of the following technologies: SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Antivirus, Web Proxies, Authentication, Cryptography, Unix/Windows server administration, and/or network administration, Troubleshooting and code analysis
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth