Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
- Location LOGANVILLE, GA
- Career Area Walmart Health
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Medical Professional
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD819751
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Health is hiring!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
MC Dental LLC, the dental provider to Walmart Health, is looking to hire several Dentists.
• Graduation from Accredited School of Dentistry
• Current, unrestricted licensed in State where practicing
• Lack of sanctions or adverse action against licenses held in other states within the past 5 years
• Valid DEA
• Valid CDS if applicable to state
• Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification if performing conscious sedation
Join our community:
MC Dental LLC/Walmart Health, offers a competitive package including base salary, bonus, relocation, and more!
The transformation Walmart is making to the way health care is delivered at affordable, transparent pricing will impact individuals and communities for years to come — this is a chance to be part of something special! The opportunities presented by applying our resources and commitment to an area like H&W is limitless…. impacting the lives of consumers... saving them money and helping them live better. You really can make a difference!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...4221 ATLANTA HWY, LOGANVILLE, GA 30052-7316, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth