Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Sales Operations Manager - Project Manager II, Ecomm
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD808772
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Sales Operations Manager Supporting Marketplace Business Development
About Walmart Us eCommerce
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability — and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of shopping with highly talented individuals, in an environment that values dedication, ingenuity and collaboration. Here, your work makes an impact every day. If you’re hungry to own your career and catapult ideas into action, read on.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will support our efforts in operational excellence with various stakeholders within the enterprise to deliver excellence to Walmart sellers and customers.
The role will support New Seller Business Development; responsible for ensuring we continue to pursue data driven decisions, track progress, and implement improvements to exceed expectations and goals set.
Walmart Marketplace Sales Operations team is focused on continuing to develop best in class tools and operational processes to accelerate new seller growth, to ensure our customers have a premium shopping experience, plus an expanded assortment to meet all of their wants and needs. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity of thought and adaptability.
Walmart Marketplace is seeking ambitious candidates that are quick learners and strategic thinkers. A successful candidate is a natural self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is results driven. This role is heavily cross-functional, requiring working knowledge and coordination with business development, merchandising, engineering, compliance, finance, and technical teams — superior communication skills, adaptability, with excellent business acumen in operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement strong operating models to support Business Development in coordination with cross functional partners.
- Deep understanding of marketplace ecosystem & business model.
- Track-record of effectively managing multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- Be able to understand a complex system and explain it in simple, but concise terms to a broader group.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to champion products throughout the organization, including senior management and cross-functional group.
- Self-directed while managing team and multiple demands & impeccable stakeholder management.
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant and quantitative field or relevant work experience (e.g., Operations Research, Economics, Management Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, etc.).
- 7-10 years of total work experience and 3-5 years managing high-performance teams.
- Proficient in MS-PowerPoint and comfortable building presentations to tell a clear story.
- Professional experience in SQL, Teradata, Analytics, or Finance.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, business, operations,
or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
1 year’s experience working in cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data analytics and project management systems, SupervisoryMasters: BusinessProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth