Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Legal Analyst - Legal Holds Team
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD789549
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Corporate is looking for a Legal Analyst to be based out of Bentonville, AR. As an Analyst you will have the opportunity to create preservation plans for the Company’s litigation portfolio. Join the Legal Holds Team to collaborate with team members and associates in Legal-Litigation, eDiscovery, Records Management, ISD, and other departments. You will create, manage, and release Legal Hold Notices. You will have the opportunity to provide strategic solutions to preservation issues and assist in enhancing preservation processes.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Being comfortable with technology, data entry, and how to leverage tools to improve processes.
- Acquiring and maintaining knowledge of legal preservation requirements and general practice areas of litigation.
- Demonstrating excellent judgment and when to elevate issues to leadership;
- Adhering to legal preservation procedures and quality assurance requirements.
- Collaborating well with key stakeholders.
- Maintaining security and confidentiality of sensitive information, data and communications.
- Drafting, proofreading and updating reports, templates, and demonstrations.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You have formal education or experience in the law.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and calm under pressure.
- You are process-minded and look for opportunities to create efficiencies, save costs, meet goals, and identify risk.
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.2 years’ work experience in a professional office or legal environment., As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Walmart Experience (for example, Investigations, Human Resources, Ethics, Administrative Support), Walmart Systems (i.e., PeopleSoft, Retail Link, ClaimZone)
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth