Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Program Management, eComm - Walmart Connect Creative Team
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD784230
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Partnering with the top brands in the world, the Creative team at Walmart Connect produces executions that are audience-led, insights-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable experience for the end-user. We care about the user experience and design creative solutions that will be useful and delightful for them while also delivering against brands’ objectives/KPIs.
The Program Manager, will play an integral part of our Creative Certification Program, working with Suppliers and external agencies to develop creative for campaigns running through Walmart Connect. Currently over 70 agencies are participating with the expectation that this will continue to grow year over year. As we enable and empower more advertisers to create assets on their own, it’s important to build a program that scales and runs efficiently.
The ideal candidate is a bright, enthusiastic, and optimistic individual who will take ownership of this program, transforming our existing training material and comms planning into an efficient system that will help us continue to welcome new partners with ease. This role is right for you if you are a strategic + innovative thinker, have an ability to build and maintain strong business relationships, possess strong business acumen, and effective time and project management skills.
- Identify key issues within existing processes and provide creative solutions for future growth.
- Solve for team needs with regards to tools, documentation, asset management, etc.
- Build strong relationships and act as a bridge between cross functional partners (ex. Sales, Product, Engineering, and Marketing), connecting all groups and making sure inter-dependencies are understood and planned for effectively. You are also a critical point of contact for key business partners, other leaders and outside agencies.
- Manage lifecycle of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Collect and analyze creative data to document team bandwidth and scope.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Min 5+ years of production/project management/program management experience within Creative, Design, and/or Marketing.
- Proven track record of delivery and execution of medium to large scale programs.
- Brings order to programs and is able to scope and prioritize projects, identify risks and dependencies, define schedules, and work independently.
- Confidently manages ambiguity with a track record of creative problem solving that demonstrates flexibility.
- A keen eye for details, organization, and possess a solution-oriented mindset.
- Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with other and collaborating with a positive attitude.
- Passion for Walmart, our partners, products and marketing.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations
management or related area OR 4 years’ experience in project management, compliance, operations management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Managing a budget, profit and loss statement, or relate financial process, Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field like (not limited to) Project Management, Compliance, Operations ManagementProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth