Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
CRM Marketing Manager, Digital Media
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD761111
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
From everyday low prices to ongoing omni-channel innovations, Walmart has always understood the importance of putting the customer first; this is core to our unwavering commitment to bring value to our customers and community.
In our continuous efforts to build a best-in-class Marketing organization, we are looking to hire a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager, Digital Media focusing on Email and App Push Notification marketing communications. Reporting to the Director, Strategic CRM Campaigns, and working closely across Marketing, Product, Engineering, eCommerce and Stores, you will develop a robust CRM program that drives a high level of engagement of Walmart’s customer base, continued utilization of product platforms, and ultimately, growth in customer lifetime value.
- Contribute to the vision of building a world-class CRM function
- Be a champion for the voice of the customer and CRM best practices
- Create and execute highly personalized, multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that optimize the customer’s lifetime value with Walmart
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop customer communication plans and optimize segmentation strategies
- Monitor, report on, and analyze KPIs for customer campaigns, programs and segments - regularly communicate progress and provide insights to suggest improvements to Marketing leadership
- Design marketing experiments to test a multitude of elements (customer segmentation, contact strategy, messaging, content, promotions, etc.) that optimizes for targeted conversion and purchasing behaviors
- Document learnings from experiments and live campaigns to build a CRM Best Practices Playbook that can be used as a reference by every part of the business
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand customer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights that can be leveraged in lifecycle marketing
- Work with our deployment and operations partners / agency to build and launch complex automated campaigns using internal and external tools
- Partner with our Product, Design, Customer Experience, Brand and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand and impactful
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in Customer/CRM/Email/Retention/Lifecycle Marketing within retail and/or E-commerce
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves for execution
- Analytical mindset, experience working directly with data science and engineering teams
- Good organization agility to work effectively across functions and multiple lines of business in a large organization
- Strong understanding of email and mobile (app notification) best practices, metrics and associated KPIs
- Experience with CRM platforms for campaign management
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. www.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field OR 4 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth