Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Team Lead, Aviation Line Service Technician
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Aviation and Travel
- Job Function Aviation and Travel
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD759019
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Monday-Friday (4:00am-12:30pm)
- Needs to be flexible: Saturday & Sunday (Preferably before 7am)
- Rotating Holidays
Pay rate: $16.50 and up
What you'll do:
- Fuels aircraft by using equipment (for example, refuelers, ladders, wing mats); driving in and around tight and confined spaces; communicating with
flight crew on method of refueling; retrieving orders from internal and external customers ; converting pounds to gallons; reading meters on fuel
trucks; and generating service orders to communicate services rendered.
- Serves customers (for example, passengers, crew) by answering the telephone and greeting them upon arrival; facilitating aircraft departure;
gathering information on services needed on site and in advance of arrival (for example, fuel, lavatory, hangar, stay duration, rental car needs) and
ensuring needs are met (for example making car rental arrangements, reserving hotel rooms. Accepting payment for services rendered.
- Tows and parks aircraft by operating tugs and tow bars; monitors the tower and aircraft tracking software for aircraft arrivals and departures; greets
aircraft passengers upon arrival; communicates with the tower for clearance on taxiway ; positioning aircraft in hangar; and performing special
operations during inclement weather (for example, rain, snow).
- Provides connections of ground power units ; services lavatory; performs basic aircraft services (for example, adding oil to aircraft, washing
windshields, checking tire pressure); loading and unloading baggage and freight; and generating service orders to communicate services rendered
and facilitate payment for products and services.
- Manages Line Service associates by training new hires; preparing performance evaluations; delegating daily tasks; ensuring tasks and paperwork are
completed and rules and regulations are enforced; assisting in hiring and scheduling associates; and providing input on associate development.
- Maintains equipment by inspecting ground support equipment; changing air filters and oil; verifying fail-safes are operational; and documenting
inspection and maintenance results.
- Maintains fuel quality by inspecting fuel; changing filter elements at the fuel farm; performing tests (for example, white bucket, American Petroleum
Institute gravity, jet fuel additive, filter membrane; grounding cable continuity, hydrokit) to detect specific gravity, contaminates, and anti-icing additives
in fuel; performing fuel recovery process; running fuel reports; documenting test results; and conducting inventory.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers,
and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and
addressing improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding,
and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities;
coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and
modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: 1 year Fixed Base Operations experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Using basic computer applications (for example, internet browsers, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office suite)Drivers License - License
Primary Location...#1 CASS HOUGH, ROGERS, AR 72756-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth