Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technical Account Manager, Marketing Operations - Ecomm - WPP - Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD753737
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect is seeking a Technical Account Manager - WPP (Walmart Platform Partner) focusing on enabling marketing partners to build solutions that allow the creation, management, and optimization of advertising campaigns. We are seeking a candidate who will be responsible for managing partner agencies who are integrating with our API. This role involves partner technical support, advertiser help, and project management. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Walmart’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues
- Manage the customer’s API integration problems through effective diagnosis, and resolution on Walmart’s Advertising platform
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate with internal teams and external parties to provide technical and business feedback
- Represent the integrator’s perspective while serving as the liaison between product, engineering, and sales teams
- Document partner feedback and the potential business impact to fuel internal roadmap consideration
- Consult partners and advertisers on Walmart API offering
- Serve as the face of technical partnership
- 2+ years experience within a technical program/account management or support role
- Basic understanding of Advertising or eCommerce space
- Understanding of what an API is and why a business builds to an API
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Experience with triaging and troubleshooting technical products/platforms for business and technical customers with a client service mindset
- Experience interfacing and communicating with both business and technical stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Start-up environment and technical management experience a big plus
- Experience with Jira, Salesforce (sales, service, knowledge base or communities)
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. www.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 1 years’ experience in marketing operations, business management, or related field
OR 3 years' experience in marketing operations, business management, or related field.
2 years' experience using Microsoft Office tools (for example, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading cross-functional projects, Marketing
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth