Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Merchant - Sam's Club Consumer Electronics Accessories
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD737005
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Merchant- Sam’s Club Consumer Electronics Accessories
At Walmart and Sam’s Club, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make and drives us to create the future of retail. As a Merchant at Sam’s Club, you’ll serve as an advocate for our members and see the products you buy come to life in clubs and online. Part visionary and part strategist, you’ll be the expert for the Mobile & Tablet Accessories business. Leveraging the scale and access of the Sam’s Club system to truly impact the business and the lives of millions of Members. Along the way, you’ll be guided by our deep-rooted culture with the support and tools you need to do your best work.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are comfortable managing a multimillion-dollar business with profit and loss responsibility
- You enjoy learning about the latest market trends and products which include live plants, soils, fertilizers, weed control, hoses and sprayers, garden accessories, grass seed and more
- You are data savvy: you can analyze performance, understand trends, and translate results into strategies
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
You’ll make an impact by:
- Creation and implementation of the category strategy: you’ll help to establish the strategy, manage budgets to drive profitable growth, and use vision and creativity to impact the member experience
- Building relationships: you’ll use your influencing and leadership skills to build partnerships with suppliers, vendors, business partners and other Merchants
- Making decisions: you’ll make decisions about nearly every aspect of your products including replenishment, supply chain, manufacturers, club operations, planning, assortment, layouts, budgets, modular, and pricing
- Designing, developing, and launching products: you’ll work with our Product Development and Sourcing team to create new products for Private Brands
- Knowing your category: You’ll know your members and supplier base better than anyone and are always thinking about what is next for your business
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field and 2 years’ experience in merchandising or related field OR 4 years’ experiencein merchandising or related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business and the succesful completion of a Sam's ClubMerchandising internship. 1 year's experience creating and analyzing profit and loss statements.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Merchandising, Retail Industry, Supply Chain
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth