Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Brand Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD732380
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make to create the future of retail, from responsible sourcing to sustainability – and everything in between.
As a Senior Manager I, Apparel Private Brand Operations Manager, your expertise, vision, and strategy will enable you to activate the apparel private brand portfolio at Walmart. Leveraging your advocacy and influence, you’ll make a direct impact on the business and deliver on our brand promise of creating consistent customer experiences that exceed expectations at all customer touchpoints. Along the way, you’ll be guided by our deep-rooted culture and have the support you need to do your job, learn, grow, and succeed.
What you’ll do…
In this role you will leverage customer insights, market information, financial data, and feedback to make customer-centric recommendations and decisions, enhance effective internal and external partnerships, and build brand loyalty for the Apparel private brand portfolio.
Success in this role requires sound judgement, thoughtful planning, and the ability to influence others. You’ll use your executive presence to work with merchants, internal cross functional teams and external partners and navigate interesting, complex challenges.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are comfortable managing a multibillion-dollar portfolio
- You are an entrepreneur and enjoy working horizontally with common goals
- You are data savvy: you can analyze performance, understand trends, and translate results into strategies
- You are tenacious, dedicated and thrive working with ownership, autonomy, and a healthy dose of competition
You’ll make an impact by:
- Leading performance reviews, developing strategy, and growth of the private brand portfolio by identifying relevant trends to meet diverse customer needs.
- Activating the brand portfolio with consistency across multiple categories and across multiple customer touchpoints and establishing a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- Establishing and influencing high-visibility brand partner relationships
- Developing and managing new and existing brands
- Always looking for creative ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and customer experience.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field and 3 years’ experience in brand development and management, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in brand development and management, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.International Operations, Microsoft Office, Vendor Management, Working in a large corporate environment, agency, or headquarters, Working on cross-functional teams or projectsMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth