Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Operations Analyst II - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD727342
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Working at Sam’s Club means a career without boundaries. There’s always room to grow, to take on another challenge, to roll up your sleeves and contribute, and to find professional rewards for your hard work.
Sam’s Media Group is looking for bold and passionate employees to help drive solutions and work collaboratively within Sam’s Club and with our internal partners to deliver on ROI while supporting omni-channel growth.
As an Operations Analyst II, you will make an impact by:
- Defines and manages strategy and business needs for tech platforms and products by identifying business requirements and priorities.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees product initiatives by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, (for example, Business leads, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics).
- Understanding, analyzing, and communicating technical capabilities to the team.
- Develops and enhances moderately complex products by:
- Turning business requests into actionable priorities and initiatives
- Gathering and documenting requirements
- Refining and grooming product backlog
- Managing execution and approvals
- Oversee rollout of product features with training and documentation
- Excellent communication with an ability to problem solve
- 2-3 years’ experience with operations and technology
- Experience with Salesforce and Appian platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodology and ceremonies
- Demonstrate company values and beliefs
- Willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Project management with cross-functional teams including tech and operations
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great benefits include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are:
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, operating almost 600 clubs in the US. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor of Science and 6 months operations analyst experience OR 2 years operations analyst experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Availability management processes, Change management processes, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Problem and incident management processes, Remedy for change management, problem and incident management, and availability management
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth