Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Talent Sourcer III, Recruiting - People
- Location HOBOKEN, NJ
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD719548
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Want to use your strategic sourcing expertise and leverage your leadership capabilities to surface and connect great talent to fulfilling careers?
The Talent Sourcer- III is a hands-on critical role that will help drive delivery for one or more functions within the Technology function. Through collaborative partnerships with TA Delivery leaders, Talent Insights & Intelligence, DE&I and Recruitment Marketing, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and execute strategies to search, engage and present passive talent in your respective function(s), while working alongside a talented team. Reporting to the Senior Manager II of Strategic Sourcing, you’ll leverage data to optimize our efforts to search for and attract talent at scale alongside a team of talented sourcers across the globe.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
· You’re a strategic sourcer adept at building and optimizing customized strategies
· You have deep experience with sourcing and engaging passive candidates
· You are data savvy and can leverage insights to inform and enhance diverse strategies
· You’re passionate about diversity, and know where and how to find and attract diverse top talent
· You employ a test and learn approach, iterating and enhancing strategies to drive results
· You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
· You’re stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
You’ll make an impact by:
- Deploying diversity sourcing strategies to search and engage the best talent for hard to fill positions- In addition to leading delivery for your respective function(s), you will be responsible for sourcing partnership on your functions’ high level, hard to fill roles.
- Building processes for recruiting external talent- Evaluating and interpreting benchmarking data to drive and influence the development sourcing and talent acquisition plans; influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization regarding project benefits; advising cross-functional teams across the business to and providing specialized expertise regarding external passive candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
- Developing and driving targeted sourcing strategies – Consulting with senior leadership to develop a targeted talent risk analysis to identify potential talent gaps; developing targeted staffing fulfillment plans to address identified gaps; advising senior leadership on talent sourcing needs to support divisional strategies; applying external benchmarking data to departmental structure to determine appropriate comparisons; analyzing and interpreting movement of targeted external talent across companies; seeking out new partnerships and avenues to deploy diversity sourcing strategies, supporting the integration and prioritization of timelines, tasks, analysis, and team assignments; and implementing strategic initiatives to achieve position fulfillment goals.
- Leading and inspiring others- Sharing best practices and helping remove obstacles
- Driving branding efforts- Shaping Walmart’s narrative with prospective candidates by partnering with Recruitment Marketing and TA delivery leaders to identify, communicate, and engage in opportunities to establish Walmart as an employer of choice.
- Driving Talent Acquisition processes and standards across Walmart- Consulting with business leaders, HR business partners and Talent Acquisition delivery leaders to drive recruiting efficiencies; researching the employment trends that affect the business (for example, global competition, mergers and acquisitions) ;identifying process gaps and recommending and implementing solutions that increase process efficiencies; leading project teams to support strategic recruiting initiatives and identifying and testing innovative technology solutions to increase candidate flow and conversion
Benefits & perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who we are:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to
feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and
equipped to do the best work of your life.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Industrial Labor Relations, Psychology, or related field and 2 years' experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field OR 4 years' of experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Communications - Social Media, Corporate Strategy, Global Mobility, Recruiting, Responsible for third party vendor relationships, Responsible Sourcing, Testing Technologies, Training and Facilitation, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
Primary Location...121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth