Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Technical Product Specialist & Trainer - Walmart Connect
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD706880
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Connect is seeking a seasoned Technical Trainer to develop and deliver product courses to associates, external partners and sellers.
In addition to delivering customer-facing training sessions, the Technical Product Trainer is responsible for upskilling other trainers on new offerings and preparing them to effectively deliver content on new offerings.
This role is responsible for supporting the classroom technical environments for all courses across the Walmart Connect products
Keys to success in this role include technical aptitude, unwavering focus on customer satisfaction, dedication to helping a team succeed, and cross-organizational collaboration. This role is part of the Walmart Connect Training and Sales Enablement team and will report to the Director of the department.
- Maintain and continuously improve technical expertise – Be a go-to expert for all Walmart Connect products and services.
- The Technical Product Trainer would be knowledgeable on integrating all offerings successfully with one another, much like a potential customer might require, and be able to train internal contacts to accelerate getting other teams ready to speak to customers intelligently. Update knowledge and skills as new products release and new use cases are applied in the customer landscape.
- Deliver Excellent Customer Experiences - Deliver high-quality technical course experiences to a variety of customers. Ensure all learners engage with classes, whether in physical or virtual classroom environments. Responsible for the overall quality of course deliveries, and customer experiences before and after classroom activities. Assist management in improving classroom processes to drive consistency across trainers and global regions.
- Support Partners – Provide knowledge transfer and mentoring to ensure all Partner trainers stay current in technical capabilities of the Walmart Connect products. Create, maintain, and improve classroom technical training environments for all learners.
- Cross-organization collaboration – Work with cross-organization business partners in curriculum development to improve course material and learning paths based on feedback from the classroom. Communicate customer insights to account teams. Work with Sales, PMM, and other Customer Success teams to ensure the customer receives coordinated efforts and seamless project execution. Cultivate relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Travel required – 20%-30%.
- BS/BA degree required.
- More than 3 years of experience in a professional service, consulting, operations, product training, or education role in a technology environment.
- More than 3years of experience working at a technology company in a role which requires communication of complex technical topics.
- Digital media experience.
- Demonstrated ability to promote technical skills development in team members.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm for driving both a positive and a performance-based team culture.
- Experience working cross-organizationally to promote overall customer success.
- Experience delivering instructor-led training in virtual and physical classroom environments.
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead customer-facing projects and deliverables.
- Strong facilitation and training skills.
- Confident oral and written communicator.
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Familiarity with adult learning methodologies.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. www.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Option 1: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Option 2: 4 years’ experience in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth