Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
(USA) Senior Manager I, Finance, Ecomm
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD703450
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Are you interested in helping drive best-in-class financial planning, decision support, forecasting, budgeting and reporting for Walmart’s Customer Care organization? As Senior Finance Manager you will support the team that actions opportunities to improve customer experience. This role is part of the Customer Finance team, which supports the Chief Customer Officer. The Customer Finance team supports a variety of fast growing areas of the business, including Walmart+, Walmart Connect and Financial Services.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- You’re a storyteller, a visionary, and a strategic thinker
- You know financial planning inside and out
- You’re familiar with building financial models
- You’re organized, disciplined, and can manage competing priorities simultaneously
- You’re a master at making complex subjects easily understood through visuals
- You’re able to influence a variety of stakeholders
- You have high standards and believe in accountability
- You’re stimulated by challenges and tough problems
You’ll make an impact by:
- Supporting the development of short-term and long-term operational expense plans that achieve overall business profitability goals
- Establishing and communicating financial targets; identifying and communicating risk and developing actions to reverse unfavorable trends
- Tracking and reporting on key performance indicators
- Developing and maintaining financial reporting for operational business partners, finance team and executives
- Providing decision support on investment decisions and tracking ROI
- Supporting month-end financial close and analyzing business performance
- Improving existing processes and developing new ones
- Leveraging tools and technologies (Power BI, Excel, Machine Learning, SQL) to provide key insights and thought leadership to the operations team
- Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy
- Model compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or related area. 1 year’s experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Analysis and Insights, Microsoft Office, Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...950 ELM AVE, SAN BRUNO, CA 94066-3047, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth