Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager I, Security (Corporate Security-Health & Wellness)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD700441
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager 1, Security (Corporate Security, Health & Wellness)
Are you ready to execute strategies related to global security for the world’s largest retailer? The Senior Manager I, Corporate Security is a vital role charged with overall security of Health & Wellness, enhanced security guidance, strategic planning and security innovations support to U.S. based Pharmacies, Specialty Healthcare, Vision Centers, and Risk Assessments. The successful candidate has a strong record in collaborating with cross functional teams to support the design of security strategies in order to mitigate risk to the business. This role will identify and implement security and safety best practices, will be familiar with technology needed to support this mission, and will have experience with security strategies in the corporate environment.
Specific expertise in security risk management, risk analysis, facility security and experience briefing at the leadership level is necessary for success in this key position. Experience with security risk management processes, facility risk assessment tools, CRIMECAST Data, etc. for use in Supply Chain, non-retail based operations, International, and U.S. based corporate facilities.
Oversees data-driven assessments of internal and external security risks to people, business operations, and assets by evaluating the likelihood of crisis events; determining the vulnerability of company assets to the identified risk; evaluating the impact of risk to critical business operations; evaluating the effectiveness of existing security programs in relation to the identified vulnerabilities and risks; translating security risk data to identify business risks for stakeholders to determine appropriate risk response.
Manages crisis events by rooting out and understanding variables involved and making decisions based upon these variables; activating and coordinating crisis responders from various disciplines from across the company based upon the needs of the situation; leveraging partners to bring the proper resources, assets, and services to ensure resolution of the crisis event; ensuring proper event communication updates to the appropriate stakeholders and leadership based on the event; leveraging technology and communications platforms to capture event information and coordinate the event; closing out events in internal systems when appropriate; and conducting and coordinating post-event analysis for continuous improvement.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Exerting your experience in strategic security processes
- Supporting development and implementation of strategic decisions regarding security policies and risk mitigation for Health & Wellness, Health & Wellness Risk & Compliance and Home Office Corporate Security
- Developing business best practices and procedures that will identify and mitigate security threats
- Mitigating risk and security threats, solving for irregular or abnormal internal/external activities
- Influencing security strategies by leveraging industry standard best practices, technology, and data
- Providing guidance on risk related matters, methodologies, and techniques both within the Health & Wellness team and to partners across the Enterprise
- Performing independent technical assessments to ensure the processes, procedures, and designs of the security systems remain effective, accurate, functional, and secure to deter, detect, and mitigate risk
- Enhancing relationships and implementing sound judgement on security concerns, security risk and compliance concerns
- Developing and leveraging internal and external partnership and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You are a subject matter expert in all aspects of security, security risk management, and analysis and you have a proven record of success applying that expertise in a corporate environment
- You have experience in conducting risk assessments and hold certifications in Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), are a Physical Security Professional or a Certified Protection Professional (ASIS)
- You have a strong understanding of HIPAA, PII, and other medical compliance processes
- You have knowledge of pharmacy, health clinic, and other medical security processes
- You are comfortable with technology and how to leverage tools to improve processes
- You are driven to execute and to act quickly
- You are process-minded and look for opportunities to streamline for improved efficiency and effectiveness
- You have strong communication skills to interact with senior leadership and stakeholders
- You have supervisory experience leading teams
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Risk Management, or related field and 3 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area OR 5 years’ experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Emergency Management, Project Management, Supervising AssociatesMasters: Business Administration
Primary Location...702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth