Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
2022 Summer Intern: Technical Program Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Intern/Co-Op/Grad (Trainee)
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD689938
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As a Technical Program Manager, you will collaborate with Business, Product, Engineering, UX and Analytics teams for 10 weeks to:
- Define and manage the overall delivery of complex cross-functional programs
- Define and implement the budget/resource plan
- Identify and manage program risks
- Align and manage deliverables, timelines, resources/budget, dependencies and risks across all dependent tech teams (Sam’s and vendors)
- Review and refine the program DACI
- Own organization of content on program confluence
- Drive cross functional meetings, minutes, action items, status review and stakeholder communications
- Monitor team agility metrics for improvements
- Remove impediments for the project teams
- Lead implementation of best practices and change management
- Facilitate Pre-PI (program increment) planning and PI planning sessions to determine program increments
Education Level: Currently a junior pursuing an undergrad degree or pursuing a master's degree
Office Environment: Corporate
MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field with project/program management experience in the internet or enterprise software space. Ideal candidate should have experience in a quantitative and analytical environment
Minimum Qualifications: Must be currently enrolled in a University and graduating between December 2022 and June 2023.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth