Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Product Development and Sourcing - Sam's (Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics, OTC Drugs)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Online Operations
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD679900
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Senior Manager II, Product Development and Sourcing- Sam’s (Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics, OTC Drugs)
What you'll do...
At Sam’s Club, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make to create the future of retail, from responsible sourcing to sustainability – and everything in between.
As a Senior Manager II, Product Development, you will lead Member’s Mark development, provide innovation and focus on quality to drive profitable growth, develop robust partnerships with suppliers, and use vision and creativity to impact the customer experience. You know your supplier and customer needs better than anyone else and are constantly thinking about what is next for your business. Success in this role requires tenacity, a member mindset, influence, and a competitive spirit. You’ll use your executive presence to work with suppliers and cross functional team members at all levels and navigate interesting, complex challenges.
Our Private Brand / Member’s Mark at Sam’s Club is a critical factor of why our members both join and renew their memberships. You’ll be responsible and be the point of contact for all product development decisions across Member’s Mark. You’ll be responsible for growing Member’s Mark sales with emphasis on quality and customer experience for the Member’s Mark business online and in-store to increase loyalty and conversion with the customer. You’ll be responsible to work with cross functional team member’s including Merchants, Sourcing, Quality and our brand team.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You have Product Development experience in dietary supplements, cosmetics, and OTC drugs
- You’re customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You have a competitive spirit of being in front of trend and innovation
- You like digging into data and doing some analysis
- You’re excited about solving complex challenges
- You’re comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team’s products
You’ll make an impact by:
- Collaborating with suppliers and Quality team to maintain accurate product specification, work through member complaint investigations and resolutions.
- Managing the development of Member’s Mark products by collaborating and communicating with business partners (including; Brand Management, Quality, Suppliers, Sourcing, and Merchandising) to develop new products and renovate current products
- Establishing and influencing high-visibility supplier relationships
- Building and achieving strategic objectives and initiatives to build the Member’s Mark Brand through the development of food items within the category
- Always looking for creative ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or pharmaceutical sciences and 4 years experience in Research & Development
- Master of Science Degree in Chemistry or other science-related field is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 4 years experience in merchandising, replenishment, logistics or related field OR 6 years
experience in merchandising, replenishment, logistics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Merchandising, planning or sourcing
Primary Location...2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth