Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Coordinator II, Security (Project/Reporting Coordinator)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD675714
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart Stores Inc is looking has an opening for a Coordinator, Security ( Project/Reporting Coordinator) to be based out of our Bentonville, Arkansas campus. The Coordinator for Corporate Security will be supporting the Intercompany security programs and analyzing data. The coordinator will pull data from multiple systems and use that data to produce multi slide reporting and follow a manual Excel based processes. Assist with a redesign in how to prepare the report. You will engage with business stakeholder in reviewing data and getting feedback. The ideal candidate will have intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and will be comfortable working in excel with large volumes of data and be able to successfully sort, organize and interpret data in excel spreadsheets. This individual will be a lifelong learner, who is inquisitive and solves problems with initiative, bold thinking and innovation. You will be a self-starter and help manage complex projects and timelines for projects and initiatives.
You will make an impact by...
- Coordinates security team projects by collecting, compiling, and analyzing data to address project issues; preparing equipment usage reports; recommending action plans and time-tables to project management; scheduling and assigning daily activities to project stakeholders; and monitoring the delivery of project solutions.
- Being an Excel wiz in functions & formulas specific to analyzing data (pivot tables, V-lookups)
- Analyze key trends and articulate if they are in line with security department strategic objectives.
- Supports and maintains business systems and key performance metrics by compiling, entering, and reconciling data in departmental databases; providing guidance and recommending solutions to data management issues; preparing ad hoc reports upon request; and providing technical support to departmental associates on company information systems.
- Support the Mechanical Engineer in communicating critical information to team members, ensuring that decisions, milestones, and status are understood amongst the people working on different projects.
- Being able to pull data, normalize disparate data sets and produce reporting.
You will knock us off our feet if…
- You are intermediate in Microsoft Excel.
- You have an understanding of security language.
- If you have Walmart knowledge around following systems: Spark, Trident, Walmart Services SAP, QuickBase.
- You have shown proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- You have strong project management skills and experience effectively working with cross-functional teams of project managers, consultants, engineers, and security leaders.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Corporate Security, Emergency Management, Law Enforcement, Risk Management
Primary Location...1105 SE 5TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6100, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth