Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Software Engineer III
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD675661
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This senior engineer will play a crucial role in building technical solutions to help other developers deliver faster with modern software and application development tools. This role will be part of the developer enablement organization and will be involved in building and enhancing in-house or cloud-based CI/CD tools. With thousands of developers and builds running on our pipelines each day, this role will be critical in supporting our products and services, as well as integrating security features in the workflow.
- 5+ years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience using NodeJS to build scalable, stateful and stateless http or WebSocket service
- Experience in Web and Mobile Application testing frameworks (Selenium/Appium)
- Experience building test framework with common test automation tools
- DevOps Experience with public cloud (MSFT Azure, AWS, etc)
- Source Control (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos etc)
- Continuous Integration ( Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo, Azure Pipelines etc)
- Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Concord etc)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Terraform, Packer, Puppet, Ansible etc)
- Security and Network awareness
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience working with global teams
- React/Angular JS experience is a plus
- Container Concepts (Docker)
- Experience with front end test automation framework is a plus
- Experience building scalable stateless service in K8S is preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Masters: Computer Science
Primary Location...805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth