Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Customer Experience Associate (Part-Time)
- Location COLUMBUS, OH
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD670163
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
TITLE: Customer Experience Representative
STATUS: Part-Time, Hourly (work up to 26hrs per week)
OPERATING HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:45pm EST
LOCATION: Virtual/Permanent Remote Work (Prefer candidates on eastern time zone)
ELOQUII is a vertically integrated e-commerce destination for contemporary, fast fashion sizes 14-28. We bring trend-driven, feminine, polished fashion from the runways to our customers, working on a compressed design cycle and dropping new styles every week.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Customer Experience, this hourly position will handle all customer interactions via phone, chat and email, lending support to our customers when they need help with an order or return, have questions about shopping with us, or just need some styling advice. The successful candidate will bring a “roll up the sleeves” and “can do attitude”.
You might be our ideal candidate if you:
- Love people – you quickly and easily build rapport with others, even with those you’ve just met.
- Have a natural curiosity (about everything!) and approach problems with positivity
- Are patient in tough situations. People in your life see you as a mediator or peacemaker.
- Are agile and flexible – you can shift priorities on a dime.
- Get energized by blazing new trails – you’re comfortable with uncertainty and tackling new challenges
- Have a strong POV on customer service
- Love fashion & follow pop culture
- Are great with new technology
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the ELOQUII customer to deliver the best, most personalized Omni-channel service experiences
- Interact with ELOQUII customers via phone calls, chats, emails, other communication channels
- Facilitate customer understanding regarding account information, order status, return status, product information, policies, procedures, site navigation and time frames
- Resolve customer issues with creativity and positivity
- Build loyalty within the customer community by offering consistently exceptional customer service
- Manage personal efficiency to support achievement of team KPI metrics
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to stay up-to-date with current products, promotions, and initiatives
- Foster an innovative, spirited environment that consistently achieves breakthrough performance
- Maintain a Customer Satisfaction score of 95% by ensuring timely and effective issue resolution
- Service the customer through processing of back office transactions such as returns, exchanges and other non-customer facing operations tasks
- Proactively sharing customer feedback internally regarding opportunities to the overall customer experience
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- 2+ years of college-level coursework and 2+ years’ experience in service-oriented roles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good judgment in ability to make data-justified business decisions.
- High level of attention to details
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where it’s all about multi-tasking to get the job done
- Ability to partner with team members across different internal functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/G-Suite
- Goal oriented focus
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
1 year's experience with basic computer processing/data entry software OR 6 month's experience in retail operations, contact center operations, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...2 Miranova Pl Ste 280, Columbus, OH 43215-7057, United States of America
feminine, polished fashion from the runways to our customer, working on a compressed design cycle and dropping new styles every
ELOQUII is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth