Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager II, Supply Chain Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD644610
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Manages supply chain processes and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers by directing resolution and responding to escalation of daily issues; analyzing data from multiple stakeholders to streamline and improve network efficiencies; providing data for the supplier compliance process flow; researching and analyzing root cause of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping, receiving, inventory, and return related issues; conducting performance reviews of merchandising department, distribution centers, and suppliers; and providing recommendations for corrective action to key stakeholders.
- Optimizes supply chain execution by determining and approving an flow path channel from supplier to store to best fit sales, in-stock, and profit metrics; collaboration between stakeholders as it pertains to supply chain management to ensure sales, in-stock, inventory, profitability, and strategy goals are achieved; tracking of the movement and arrival of goods across the supply chain; developing and presenting recommendations to address conflicting goals; identifying order exceptions, disruptions, and supply chain constraints that will impact supply chain execution; and developing and coordinating a resolution.
- Influences field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by acting as a liaison for the field and communicating operational expectations to the suppliers and transporters; addressing performance related issues with stakeholders; addressing flow management questions and concerns; identifying best practices and advising teams on adaptation and implementation of these best practices; collaborating with business partners in order to identify and develop resources to improve efficiencies; and responding to driver inquires.
- Manages supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between supply chain stakeholders; presenting new ways of working efforts and continuous improvement recommendations to leadership; prioritizing product flow plan objectives; ensuring flow plans are achievable; championing innovation to simplify current solutions and methodologies; managing the correction of errors processes and feedback loops; identifying areas of opportunity to improve service levels; supporting the use of end-to-end costing methodology and lean concepts; providing cost recommendations to reduce process waste, and provide opportunities for cost reductions and process efficiencies; and reviewing and analyzing the impact and benefits to internal processes.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 2 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area. 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Fleet management, dispatch, or network analysis, Retail Logistics OperationsMasters: Business, Masters: Logistics, Masters: Supply ChainSix Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...311 NORTH WALTON BOULEVARD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth